Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, everything wikileaks posted about Clinton and democrats was golden the moment it dropped out of assange's arse, but any leak about Trump is a conspiracy? Right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    So, everything wikileaks posted about Clinton and democrats was golden the moment it dropped out of assange's arse, but any leak about Trump is a conspiracy? Right.
    Of course! You didn't expect any sort of consistency and moral objectivity did you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Of course! You didn't expect any sort of consistency and moral objectivity did you?
    Well, to be fair... no.

This the same source of the golden shower leaks?

Honestly people these days will do anything to find "news" that fits their personal taste

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well wikileaks has a proven track record and extremely through vetting processes.

Trump leaks are always kinda...bullshit? I can't really think of one that was ever vetted... hell this one is a anonymous twitter shit poster...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr big View Post

Honestly people these days will do anything to find "news" that fits their personal taste

- - - Updated - - -

Well wikileaks has a proven track record and extremely through vetting processes.

Trump leaks are always kinda...bullshit? I can't really think of one that was ever vetted... hell this one is a anonymous twitter shit poster...
    Everything negative about Trump has to be true to justify all the tantrums. Especially after coining the phrase "fake news".

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Everything negative about Trump has to be true to justify all the tantrums. Especially after coining the phrase "fake news".
    Well it doesn't I like the guy but he does do a lot of shady things..

The problem is people only seem to latch on to the most insane obviously untrue stories from anonymous sources and then ignore the actual issues...

It doesn't make any sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account

The problem is people only seem to latch on to the most insane obviously untrue stories from anonymous sources and then ignore the actual issues...

If you replace "anonymous sources" with "Trump", you perfectly describe Trump supporters!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    If you replace "anonymous sources" with "Trump", you perfectly describe Trump supporters!
    That doesn't make any sense. There is a difference between the president and a anonymous source... hell there are lots. Starting with we know who one of them is...

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make any sense. There is a difference between the president and a anonymous source... hell there are lots. Starting with we know who one of them is...
    Haha! Don't make me laugh!

Deleted
    Trump could piss on the Lincoln Memorial and his supporters would cheer

He is shady and an idiot about some things. But you notice how they swing for everything they think will hurt him and not actual issues.

It's not about making sense. It's about acting like the babies you complained about for 8 years.

Which have yet to be proven or disproven.

I looked around online, Christopher Steele (the contractor and ex-MI6 agent hired to compile the dossier) is apparently still in hiding after his name was leaked to the press. No word on how the verification is proceeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Gotta believe em all, just like we believed every crazy Hillary rumor eh?
    I don't know what you're referring to if you're speaking about me, because you're misinformed if that is so. I've openly spoke about conspiracy theories like pizzagate and spirit cooking and for the record, this here is not a leak.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Which have yet to be proven or disproven.

I looked around online, Christopher Steele (the contractor and ex-MI6 agent hired to compile the dossier) is apparently still in hiding after his name was leaked to the press. No word on how the verification is proceeding.

Really? I mean really...?

That is the hill you want to die on? God lord you people are going to get him reelected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    To the Ministry of Love with that one.

- - - Updated - - -

If the person you voted for is a pathological liar, then you voted for a pathological liar regardless of why you did it or what they mean to you. Your misbegotten attempts to promote understanding mostly just succeed at promoting really stupid thinking.
    No Nixx. The only stupid thinking is the one where everything is black and white. To think in binairies is the perfect way to ensure polarization, and division.

One study has been done recently about political beliefs. People were put in observation with scans, before being asked questions that challenged their beliefs. The study used both political and apolitical claims.

The result was clear: politics are very close to our sense of self and trigger the same area in our brain than our defense system.

So sincerely, the only kind of thinkng that is stupid is the thinking done in binary. If you can't find good and bad things about someone, then you should challenge your perception.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Really? I mean really...?

That is the hill you want to die on? God lord you people are going to get him reelected.
    Like I said, it hasn't been proven or disproven.

I don't know how you get from that to "hill to die on". "Hasn't been proven or disproven" is literally the maximum amount of non-commital a statement can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Like I said, it hasn't been proven or disproven.

I don't know how you get from that to "hill to die on". "Hasn't been proven or disproven" is literally the maximum amount of non-commital a statement can be.
    See that hasn't been proven or disproven isn't a argument..

It hasn't been proven or disproven that trump isn't the god emporer that will live forever and lead humanity to conquer the galaxy.

Saying insane shit doesn't make you stronger it just destroys your credibility.

It hasn't been proven or disproven that trump isn't the god emporer that will live forever and lead humanity to conquer the galaxy.

Saying it hasn't been proven or disproven is "insane shit"?

It's the literal truth.

Deleted

Are you high? He's just saying it's neither true or untrue nothing more nothing less

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are you high? He's just saying it's neither true or untrue nothing more nothing less
    No one has disproven Obama as being a demon from hell.