891 WW Monk looking for a progression focused guild. Thurs/Fri or Fri/Sat

Hello all

I am currently 10/10N NH and 3/10H but looking to change to a more progression focused guild. My main right now is windwalker but am willing to adapt to whatever the raid needs as I have experience as dps or healing in raids. I also have an 881 boomkin, an ungeared mage, and an ungeared warrior, all who I would be willing to play so long as help would be given to gearing.

Time wise I would prefer anything starting at 7pm PST or later on Thurs/Fri or Fri/Sat.

Surronk is my monk's name and logs are available at warcraftlogs.

Realm/Faction change would be considered.
    Last edited by Paamas; 2017-01-28 at 06:44 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    (Hyjal/Horde)
    <Council of Neckbeards> is a newly formed raiding guild looking for dedicated people to join and build up our core raid team ( Healers/Tanks in high demand ) We run daily mythic +s Lows & Highends!

We're looking for team players who can take criticism/feedback well, we need people who are going to show up almost everyday and help push this guild together into higher content, our end goal is mythic raiding but we aren't bleeding edge we will progress at our own pace until we reach our goals.

Our raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm PST .

Everyone is expected to be fully gemmed/enchanted & supply your own Flasks/food upon raid time.

Discord is our main voice chat !

Personal loot is our current form of loot distribution until we get into higher content.

Once our team is into heroic progression (hopefully quickly) we will farm NH normal on Personal loot for quick and easy gear,Titanforges/set gear .

We hope to have you join our team and have some bants with us, we may be a brand new guild but we're experienced players, give us a chance and you won't regret it !

Message or add for more info :
    Lexydin-Hyjal , Btag: Koneko#11954 ~ Recruitment officer
    Stonedfists-Hyjal , Btag: Kritpwns#1318 ~ Guild Master

<Soft Enrage> is currently recruiting all for Mythic Nighthold.

Our raids times and days are SUNDAY AND MONDAY 11pm-2am EST.

Soft Enrage has been around since WoTLK and has been stable through all the expansions since, consisting of the same core of raiders from the beginning. We are a mature group with most of us being around 30 years old so we understand real life commitments outside of raids. We are very friendly and active guild with people on at all hours of the day doing various content such as higher Mythic+ Keystones and alt raids.

If you are interested in us and would like more information add Fellows#1635 to discuss further.

You can always fill out an application form on our website which takes only a few minutes at softenrage.enjin.com/application.