10+ Year Old Account

chile's worst wildfire in recent history kills 11 destroys 1 town displaces thousands

a state of emergency has been declared in chile after what is being described as the worst wildfire in chile's modern history and can be seen from space.
    santa olga was destroyed in the fire.
    this is a horrible disaster for the nation of chile.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/americas/chile-wildfires/

http://wildfiretoday.com/2017/01/27/...ile-wildfires/
    @Springrunner
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    a state of emergency has been declared in chile after what is being described as the worst wildfire in chile's modern history and can be seen from space.
    santa olga was destroyed in the fire.
    this is a horrible disaster for the nation of chile.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/americas/chile-wildfires/

http://wildfiretoday.com/2017/01/27/...ile-wildfires/
    @Springrunner
    a chilean here. firefighters have died because of the fire, and entire towns were decimated by it. it seems that some fires were intentional
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    it seems that some fires were intentional
    That has been happening more and more in the last few years, huge issues in California and in other parts of the western US with people deliberately starting fires in areas that are ripe for it turning into a wildfire.

These people need to be caught and dealt with severely, the natural catastrophe should be something we respond to not create.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Damn global warming strikes again....
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    That has been happening more and more in the last few years, huge issues in California and in other parts of the western US with people deliberately starting fires in areas that are ripe for it turning into a wildfire.

These people need to be caught and dealt with severely, the natural catastrophe should be something we respond to not create.
    well, yeah. and considering that we're having a drought since 8 years, it's looking pretty grim. fuk AGW and fuck imbeciles who start fires

Sad for all the animals trapped in the fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, yeah. and considering that we're having a drought since 8 years, it's looking pretty grim. fuk AGW and fuck imbeciles who start fires
    do you know if concepcion,chile is in the danger zone for the fire?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    do you know if concepcion,chile is in the danger zone for the fire?
    nope... the wildfires are on the 6ta region (100-200km south of santiago) and concepcion is 350-400 km south of santiago

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds terrible, I hope the US sends some fire crews. They need a warmup since our fire season is about 10 weeks away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Damn global warming strikes again....
    I honestly thought this was sarcasm until

Read the report. Unprecedented. I'm sickened that I hadn't seen this sooner. Hopefully international aid and relief begin immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I honestly thought this was sarcasm until

Read the report. Unprecedented. I'm sickened that I hadn't seen this sooner. Hopefully international aid and relief begin immediately.
    many countries sent aid... the russians sent a tanker aircraft, and a rich woman rented another one. but our resources are running thin