Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    FTR, someone tried in 2012 to shoot the newly elected PM while screaming incoherence about the English rights in Québec, and he was not charged with terrorism either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Change "Straight", "White" and "Men" for anything else. How does that make you sound?

Don't be like that.

That is if he's deemed psychologically stable to undergo a process.

But he should not come back from this. What he committed, even without the political weight of his actions, is simply abhorrent.
    A cardiologist killed his two kids because of a divorce, was declared insane (essentiallly) then released after a year in prison. There was quite an outcry and the second trial put him in jail.

Irony : Bissonnette, as any good little soldier of the fight against ''feminazis'' defended the cardiologist over getting any sentence because of ''lulz evul wumin''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    FTR, someone tried in 2012 to shoot the newly elected PM while screaming incoherence about the English rights in Québec, and he was not charged with terrorism either.

- - - Updated - - -

A cardiologist killed his two kids because of a divorce, was declared insane (essentiallly) then released after a year in prison. There was quite an outcry and the second trial put him in jail.

Irony : Bissonnette, as any good little soldier of the fight against ''feminazis'' defended the cardiologist over getting any sentence because of ''lulz evul wumin''
    I don't understand how the hell he can defend Guy Turcotte. Perhaps he is really mad. Or just a horrible bigot.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Straight white men are just insecure children who can't understand they aren't special. Those who espouse neo-nazi views are frankly scum and should be punched in the face as Americans did in the second world war.
    Stay classy!
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Straight white men are just insecure children who can't understand they aren't special. Those who espouse neo-nazi views are frankly scum and should be punched in the face as Americans did in the second world war.
    There are so many ways you can take this to show how dumb your logic is. Muslims shooting people because they can't handle drawings, black people harassing others for wearing a hair style they like, etc.

But you would never do that, because you realize judging entire groups like that is dumb, but still you're blinded by your own bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    While I'm triggered by this post prompting me to go check, I did it anyway. Here's the top hit on their homepage for a Ctrl-F of "Quebec.

Because of course that's their takeaway. Fucking assholes.
    Just apply the same logic against them:

"Strict Travel Ban impotent as terrorists attack X"
    "Mexican Wall useless as Illegals still enter country"
    "Trump's job plan a failure, Some Americans still unemployed"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Or maybe he's not a terrorist? As far as we know, the shooter did not do this to further a political agenda or to force an action from the government and it was not on behalf of an organisation. He's a racist or a xenophobe that has decided alone to kill people just because of their religion. That's bad enough. Words have a meaning and a weight. If you use them for everything they loose their meaning. Take the word "genocide". This word cannot be used lightly to describe any massacre of population. Because when a real genocide happens, your out of words to carry the true meaning and the weight of the tragedy that happened.
    yeah his political and racist views made him do what he did. He's a terrorist, even if his political aims aren't clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Was there something unclear about what I wrote? Maybe my English is not good enough.
    Yes, there is something unclear. It's not the language, though, but the "argument" you made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

There was this guy who shot up the Canadian parliament. There have been a few.
    That's Tom Hiddleston isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    No actually "we" did not create Jihadism or terrorism. It's been around longer than colonialism itself.

If you don't even understand the religious tensions underlying the strife in the middle east... you might need to do a bit of reading past the typical far-left rags.
    Islamic "terrorism" is probably 30-40 years old. It's certainly an American product.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Citizens with rights and protections are totally comparable to soldiers of a foreign country that we were at war with :^)
    Good thing American's didn't do that at home as citizen's then No witch hunts for Nazis
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing American's didn't do that at home as citizen's then No witch hunts for Nazis
    Haha, great post my friend! Well argued.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    He faces 150 years before conditional liberation lol. So hes gona die in prison pretty much.
    No. He faces a 25 years internment without conditional liberation. Sentences are not cumulative in Canada.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"