Thread: #maga

#maga

I just thought I would mention that MAGA in Nigerian means a victim of fraud or someone who is naive and got conned. I find it humorous and an apt description of the reality the US is dealing with.

So #MAGA it is.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Maga = Make america great again. Guess that's the new thing. Unless you mean the name for some bugs like grasshoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    You mis-spelled grate.
    lol, the swedish translation for that was a funny one, something like stove grid.

So make America a stove grid again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    I just thought I would mention that MAGA in Nigerian means a victim of fraud or someone who is naive and got conned. I find it humorous and an apt description of the reality the US is dealing with.

So #MAGA it is.
    Thank god nobody gives a shit about Nigerian then?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    lol, the swedish translation for that was a funny one, something like stove grid.

So make America a stove grid again
    Portuguese translation is a female mage =p

Which makes no sense because mages have always been overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Portuguese translation is a female mage =p
    Haha even better.

Deleted
    Your point is that the shortform of a slogan means something in a completely different language and somehow that's supposed to be ironic and make you look oh so clever?

Waste of breath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Your point is that the shortform of a slogan means something in a completely different language and somehow that's supposed to be ironic and make you look oh so clever?
    Welcome to the new left, where everyone needs to act like a deranged manchild and cry and rave over every single tidbit instead of knuckling down and working with what they've got.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Yeh, that's one definition but I was thinking more along the lines of
    Ah ok hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Welcome to the new left, where everyone needs to act like a deranged manchild and cry and rave over every single tidbit instead of knuckling down and working with what they've got.
    And you conservatives still have no sense of humor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    And you conservatives still have no sense of humor.
    The fact that you think I am a conservative because I don't find childish mewling amusing is hilarious. Fun fact: I'm not the one here making shitposting threads at every day of the week trying to find ONE little tidbit I can insult my political opponent for.

As it stands, the immaturity of the New Left of politics has made me staunchly Libertarian because I'm rather opposed to communism.

The fact that you think I am a conservative because I don't find childish mewling amusing is hilarious. Fun fact: I'm not the one here making shitposting threads at every day of the week trying to find ONE little tidbit I can insult my political opponent for.

As it stands, the immaturity of the New Left of politics has made me staunchly Libertarian because I'm rather opposed to communism.
    People make jokes some are good some are bad, maybe you should loosen up a little. It's up to you if you like the joke or not but you went full nutso on it and still are.

15+ Year Old Account

Yet here you are posting in a thread about something you don´t give a shit about.

I mean, why?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Waste of breath.
    Almost the point, almost.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yet here you are posting in a thread about something you don´t give a shit about.

I mean, why?!
    Because I have my day off from work because I worked the weekend, funny how many of the Communist posters like you don't seem to be at their jobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because I have my day off from work because I worked the weekend, funny how many of the Communist posters like you don't seem to be at their jobs.
    So that´s how you spend your day off, by posting in threads to tell people you don´t care about the thread you´re posting in?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So that´s how you spend your day off, by posting in threads to tell people you don´t care about the thread you´re posting in?
    Yep. It's theraputic to let all the rancor out, I don't get how people do it on a daily basis disguising themselves as protesters.

No.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    This is fairly pointless, and we have enough Trump threads

Closing