So I just watched the WWE Royal Rumble from last night. Overall it was ok. The rumble itself was pretty entertaining even with the lack of surprise entrants that are a tradition for the match. Liked watching the tag team of Cesaro and Sheamus break apart and also enjoyed watching the Wyatt Family unravel when Harper decked Bray Wyatt. I'm Ok with Orton winning though I wish they would give one of the newer people a push. A Royal Rumble win would've gone along way for one of the newer talent.

Loved watching Lesnar get destroyed by Goldberg again as well. Even lesnar couldn't believe it.

So we're set up with a Cena/Orton main event at Wrestlemania. Wish they wouldn't have done that because we've seen it before. Would've been a much better to give one of the newer talents a push. Even Ziggler in my opinion deserves that push.

The Cena/Styles fight was just boring. Typical Cena match.

Reigns/Owens match was really good. Not only was the dynamic of Jericho being hung above the ring hilarious, Reigns and Owens went to war. Stromen interfering was not expected.

I give this ppv 6-7/10.