Lazy macro help xD

Hello, I just started to play my DH for fun a week ago or so, but as an alt, I really like to be lazy so I have tried to make an opening macro for single target, but I cannot get it to work properly.
    The first here does not do anything besides popping meta, if I remove [@cursor] it will use Nemisis first, pop meta and then stop:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=target Felblade, Nemesis, [@cursor] Metamorphosis, Chaos Blades, Death sweep, Arcane Torrent, Felblade, Fury of the Illidari, Annihilation, Annihilation, Death Sweep, Felblade

The other one here first pop meta after chaos blades, which I dont want, I want it to pop meta and then Chaos when the animation is done
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=target Felblade, Nemesis, Chaos Blades, Death sweep, Arcane Torrent, Felblade, Fury of the Illidari, Annihilation, Annihilation, Death Sweep, Felblade
    /cast [@cursor] Metamorphosis

Any that can get it to work or just not possible?

I believe your problem is that the [] options have to go before reset, and affect the whole sequence. I don't think you can give each spell entry its own option. This is why [@cursor] makes the macro start at Meta. Without [@cursor] it works just fine in principle, but you need to click to fire off the reticle.

However, you may have another problem - castsequence does not play nice with certain spells (I was using a leap as a subsitiue reticle spell in my testing and castsequence always sticks there) so maybe meta is in the same boat.
    Last edited by Yxiomel; 2017-01-31 at 06:14 PM.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

I main a havoc DH and it's not a class that lends itself to opener macros (sadly).
    Havoc has the highest opening burst of any spec in the game....and that opener is hugely important in your overall dps on an encounter. If your opener is sloppy, your dps on the fight is going to suck.
    The problem is that even within the crucial 12-second Chaos Blades window, there's a priority system at work.
    You can't miss a cast of Death Sweep. In fact, you can't even delay a cast of Death Sweep because if you do....you may not get 3 off during Chaos Blades. So priority #1 is making sure that you have enough fury to cast Death Sweep the second it comes off CD, every time.
    After that, you spam as many Annihilates as you can (while leaving yourself fury for Death Sweeps)
    If you have no fury.....Felblade.
    If you can't do any of the above.....Throw Glaive or Fel Rush.

That's a lot of conditionals. Too many for a castsequence macro to be worth using.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately due to how random a lot of Fury generation is, it is hard to make macros like this for DH.

If you want to play a class that you can make an easy mode macro for try WW monk. You can make a cast sequence Macro that will give you about 80-85% efficiency, which is fine for mindless questing/dungeon crawling.

Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    I main a havoc DH and it's not a class that lends itself to opener macros (sadly).
    Havoc has the highest opening burst of any spec in the game....and that opener is hugely important in your overall dps on an encounter. If your opener is sloppy, your dps on the fight is going to suck.
    The problem is that even within the crucial 12-second Chaos Blades window, there's a priority system at work.
    You can't miss a cast of Death Sweep. In fact, you can't even delay a cast of Death Sweep because if you do....you may not get 3 off during Chaos Blades. So priority #1 is making sure that you have enough fury to cast Death Sweep the second it comes off CD, every time.
    After that, you spam as many Annihilates as you can (while leaving yourself fury for Death Sweeps)
    If you have no fury.....Felblade.
    If you can't do any of the above.....Throw Glaive or Fel Rush.

That's a lot of conditionals. Too many for a castsequence macro to be worth using.
    Yea, that is why I have done this macro. It is only the first couple of spells untill the 2nd deathsweep, which is the same everytime, it is actually first after the 2nd the RNG really enters. But I think I have figured a way to do it.