[Megathread] Digimon World: Next Order

Comes out today can't wait, going to pick it up in about 2hrs.

- - - Updated - - -

Loving it so far, Its so much like the old school PS1 digimon games.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    What?! I didn't realize this was coming out so early.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

7+ Year Old Account
    Always nice to see a Digimon RPG reach the west I guess Cyber Sleuth's sucess had some to do with it that were seeing more of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to love Digimon world 1 when I was a kid, and loved playing Digimon World 3 later on (even though going back it today is kinda painful... So much grinding, so little direction given to the player).
    Might have to check this out. Edit: Gah, just noticed its only for the PS4, and mine has been broken for quite some time. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I used to love Digimon world 1 when I was a kid, and loved playing Digimon World 3 later on (even though going back it today is kinda painful... So much grinding, so little direction given to the player).
    Might have to check this out. Edit: Gah, just noticed its only for the PS4, and mine has been broken for quite some time. Oh well.
    Its on Vita as well I do believe but that mite be Japan only and u got to import it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    What?! I didn't realize this was coming out so early.
    Yep and its been fun, Going to play it more in just a few mins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Always nice to see a Digimon RPG reach the west I guess Cyber Sleuth's sucess had some to do with it that were seeing more of them.
    Its also English dub (unlike Cyber Sleuth).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    It sucks trying to adult.

I really, really, reaaaaaaally want to play this. Got it delivered (thank you amazon) yesterday. But I need to finish the new Tales game first

no tiiiime !
    LOL ya adulting can be hard at times..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Its on Vita as well I do believe but that mite be Japan only and u got to import it.
    Lol, Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Lol, Vita.
    Hey some still play on vita

7+ Year Old Account
    Its also English dub (unlike Cyber Sleuth).
    I dont mind dubs as long as they are done well.

I dont mind dubs as long as they are done well.
    I find it hard to play games subbed. I will be giving Cyber Sleuth a go again at some point, but it being subbed just tired me off.

I picked it up late last week on PSN and its great but man will the modern mainstream casual gamer absolutely hate everything about why i love it.

whats with devs and machinedramon?

7+ Year Old Account
    I find it hard to play games subbed. I will be giving Cyber Sleuth a go again at some point, but it being subbed just tired me off.
    Eh comes with the territory when you dont play main stream JRPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    whats with devs and machinedramon?
    Other that he is the final boss of the first digimon game and since this is a re make of said game cant really replace him with something else.

Eh comes with the territory when you dont play main stream JRPG's.

Other that he is the final boss of the first digimon game and since this is a re make of said game cant really replace him with something else.
    It is? had no idea lol, the only Digimon game i ever played was one for the PS1 and it was for only 10m