Unhappy PVP concerns going forward

Heya all,

Without taking into account the imbalances between specs I'm a little worried the system is wrong and grindy as fuck. Let me explain:

I have 4 chars right now all AK 25, 3 relics in weps and ilvls ranging from 864 (lowest) to 884 highest, 2 heal and 2 dps specs but I want to migrate into playing all four as healers for arenas/bgs.

Now I don't mind the i have 86x ilvl and someone else has 2% more stats on top of the pvp templates. That's grindable since already at 1650-1700 CR I get 875 items from arenas or the weekly cache and will slowly catch up. Most specs have 35 traits so it's ok there as well. Don't want to judge healer imbalances because they range from super mobility MW to literally can't move at all (disc), imba talents (ironbark druid) to ultra shit (sins of the martyr disc) or uber 2 healing schools (again disc).

My problem is: what happens when the new pvp season comes out and all players need to be 54 in every spec + the new talents just to be competitive. What happened to the "most balanced" "no gear required" "only skills matters" expansion ? Again with the grind... that's a lot of investment just to be on even playing ground.

Also prestige system: I'm almost prestige 3 on a toon and prestige 0 + lvl 16-20 on all the other toons. Now I will probably get to rank 1 eventually on those other 3 toons to BE ABLE to use my fucking talents but already to unlock the looks for pvp weapons you need rank 2 (not to mention the uber grind to rank 13). I have not exploited tol barad, murloc fragments or the towers in the beginning. I'm talking about what you can do now...

Is anybody else not ok with the uber grind ?
    I would suggest at least earn your first prestige by grinding on each toon BUT after rank 1 everything else goes into an account wide pool so at least you're progressing all your toons. This would be the best system without making everything too accessible.

As for the traits I would just limit them to 34 traits as I see no incentive to push forward... just pushes OP classes even further. Curious what you guys think.

Honestly there is no reason why we even should have to grind the artifact at all. They should just enabled the full artifact weapon as part of the template. Problem solved.

Then the grind only becomes the honor talents, but honestly that is perfectly fine and should be the way it is. The only real barrier is the artifact.

Other than unlocking all 54 traits and all pvp talents the rest of what you're talking about does not matter and is optional. Once 7.2 comes out it will be easier to unlock all of your talents right away. Also, as long as you have at 35 traits in your weapon you will be fine since there will be new traits come 7.2. Anything beyond the first set of honor talents doesn't progress your character, unless a different weapon skin and a badge next to your name is progress.