Exclamation Top 5 ways to increaes your dps this patch

Seems legit. Are there other ways to increase ones dps this patch or is it mostly getting the right legendaries / trinkets?

<snip>
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-02-05 at 01:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This might help someone who doesn't have common sense.

Made by dubbelbasse

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    This might help someone who doesn't have common sense.
    My god I know this is just stuff that is part of regular play.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

So literally the same ways as literally every single other patch/raid/dungeon/etc...

awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Seems legit. Are there other ways to increase ones dps this patch or is it mostly getting the right legendaries / trinkets?
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    What's up everyone. I made a frost dk 2v2 arena pvp video and was hoping to get some feedback. This season I decided to record my rated matches as I hopefully hit 2k+ rating like I did last season. Do you all think this is something people would be interested in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMF__3ytu7w
    Also don't treat us like idiots... this is your own channel...
    Last edited by Squigglyo; 2017-02-05 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks, OP. A new player such as I found this video very informative. Keep up the good work!

Deleted
    Wow101: The basics of playing
    Might be useful to new players ...

Deleted
    Lol, seriously??? Consumables separated into three different points. Surely there would've been more obvious tips to use such as keybind your abilities or don't use the arrow keys to move.

Deleted
    don't use the arrow keys to move.
    wait what !?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Thanks, OP. A new player such as I found this video very informative. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks I tried!

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    wait what !?
    I think (hope ?) he meant "don't use arrow keys to turn" and used "move" instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    I think (hope ?) he meant "don't use arrow keys to turn" and used "move" instead.
    I'm pretty sure he meant to say "arrow keys to move" as practically everyone (I assume) uses WASD and not the arrow keys

Deleted
    telling people who don't know to unlock their 3rd relic or to use a flask to buy/use runes is just bad advice. seriously you say using food+rune is the difference between being on the bottom or top of the meter, which is just not true. runes are way to expensive for routine use even for most mythic raiders.

better advice would be to sell your runes and use that money for the other consumables.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-02-05 at 12:27 PM.

Says himself he's been kicked for low DPS before. Hence not really surprised at the shocking quality of these 'tips'.

Deleted
    He's alliance what you expected?

10+ Year Old Account
    Self promotion like this is advertising which is not allowed. Closing. There is a video topic in general chat which would be more suited to it.