Deleted

Balance vs spriest - most fun playstyle mythic+?

Hello!

Im having a hard time picking a char to play, im currently leveling a balance druid, and i have a priest 110. The balance druid doesnt have that much ramp up time, but the "rotation" seems kinda dull atm, does it get alot better with artifact? Spriest is kinda annoying me with the high ramp up time, and im currently not pushing that high + mythics where it really pays off.

In the end, what is the most fun class to play? Im not gonna do mythic raiding or anything along those lines, i might do casual BG's aswell. Balance or spriest, or something entirely different?

Deleted
    Well, it totally depends on what legendarys you have. Take me for example, ive got IFE and the shoulders (which works quite well for speeding up the "ramp up" time).
    You'll probably have lots of fun playing either one of those classes, but it just depends on you which one you find the most satisfying. Hope this helped a little bit atleast

Well I've played both but I currently main boomkin. I like boomkin because while there is some ramp up, it's not bad and you have one dot that can hit all targets with one click, sunfire. In higher m+ you have time to dot all with moon fire then you just use Starfall as your AP spender. And if you go the AoE build, you do monsterous numbers on bug pulls (although still not near DH, frost DK, fire mage). You can go a hybrid build that will let you still do great ST damage on bosses while doing great on AoE. Since 7.1.5 boomkins are in a very solid spot.

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

I would probably say spriest; there's nothing wrong with balance but spriest just feels really well designed atm, and you have a lot of ability to tailor your talents to the dungeon/encounter. I guess balance has this too, but in practice it seems like you almost always just wanna play the aoe build.