Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Clash of the Donalds, how the US became a threat to the EU

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/european...unpredictable/

And so it begins, the EU and China on one side, the US and Russia on the other. The EU should actively seek an alliance with China in order to contain those two's ambitions.

Deleted
    Well, China could be no partner when its about security. The nato has to prevail, also i believe it will as even "the Donald" said he would like to keep it alive.

At the end we will get a nato with america paying less and europe paying more.

For Trump, it is mainly about money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/european...unpredictable/

And so it begins, the EU and China on one side, the US and Russia on the other. The EU should actively seek an alliance with China in order to contain those two's ambitions.
    You do realize that's playing into Russia's and China's plan.

Russia and China are allies, they just maintain a comfortable distance so onlookers are under the impression their relationship has cooled. Now, Russia planted Trump as a puppet president and lets him do whatever he wants, which specifically refers to stirring shit up in the middle east as well as allowing Russia free reign into Ukraine as a backdoor into the EU. In the meantime, China has more or less average to good relations with EU, and has generally refrained from poking at them.

So yeah, it's classic good cop bad cop, but played spectacularly on the global scale.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Well, China could be no partner when its about security. The nato has to prevail, also i believe it will as even "the Donald" said he would like to keep it alive.

At the end we will get a nato with america paying less and europe paying more.

For Trump, it is mainly about money.
    Donald is clearly anti-EU though. His administration is even encouraging countries to start referendums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Donald is clearly anti-EU though. His administration is even encouraging countries to start referendums.
    As like everyone from the "right wing populist international".

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Who stands to gain the most from a weaker EU? Oh right, it's Russia.

Now 3 guesses who in the US is currently in cahoots with Putin, has power to influence and destabilize other nations, all the while being extremely disposable?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Deleted
    The US has been hostile towards the EU for some time now.

Obama just hid that behind Handshakes and Smiles. Trump does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    The US has been hostile towards the EU for some time now.

Obama just hid that behind Handshakes and Smiles. Trump does not.
    Uh no, the US and the EU were siblings that didn't really get along with each other well - but they still cooperated and respected each other.

Now of course, since the US is manned by a Russian puppet, they are hostile towards the EU.

If you are in the EU and do not think Trump is a threat then go look at the Euro vs the Dollar right now. Peter Navarro basically called Germany a currency manipulator and wants to do bilateral trade negotiations with individual countries of the EU and not the entire EU block.

That is beyond fucking nuts and will cause serious issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    One side that rarely leaves their comfort zones versus two countries that have a longer history of invading neighbors. Doesn't sound like a fair match.

10+ Year Old Account
    US won't do very well without EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    US won't do very well without EU.
    Just like EU won't do very well without US.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yet the EU commissioner is not telling California to hold a referendum to secede while the US president is advocating people hold referendums to leave the EU.

So . . . what was your point again?
    Are you comparing a state to EU? LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Are you comparing a state to EU? LOL
    Trump's new national security advisor does, when he supports a CalExit.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Now, Russia planted Trump as a puppet president and lets him do whatever he wants, which specifically refers to stirring shit up in the middle east as well as allowing Russia free reign into Ukraine as a backdoor into the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Try to keep up with world affairs rather than stick your head into the ground, sweety. Living in a rural area or some backwater village is no longer an excuse for not being up-to-date with current affairs with smartphones and the internet.

Oh look, I am proven right.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-01-31 at 07:04 PM.

Try to keep up with world affairs rather than stick your head into the ground, sweety. Living in a rural area or some backwater village is no longer an excuse for not being up-to-date with current affairs with smartphones and the internet.

Oh look, I am proven right.
    Milwaukee is not a rural area, sweety.

I'm perfectly aware of the conspiracy theories surrounding Trump's involvement with Russia. But given the available evidence, they currently remain at conspiracy theory status.

Also, the circumstantial evidence you linked is not proof of any sort. You need to work on your understanding of correlation and causation.

Milwaukee is not a rural area, sweety.
    Well, you act like it is so it really isn't my problem sweety.

I'm perfectly aware of the conspiracy theories surrounding Trump's involvement with Russia. But given the available evidence, they currently remain at conspiracy theory status.

Also, the circumstantial evidence you linked is not proof of any sort. You need to work on your understanding of correlation and causation.
    Given the track record of Trumpets, even if Trump were to hang a neon signboard confessing he's "in bed" with Putin, they would defend it to the death anyway. But nice catch on correlation versus causation, because while it's the former, it's clearly a very strong one.

It's like a murder scenario where X died of a gunshot and the only evidence being circumstantial records Y furtively entering and leaving the scene of crime with a gun on tape. No witnesses, no physical evidence(like gun, blood or dna etc), no video evidence of the act itself, but it's so obvious to anyone looking that Y committed the crime, or conspired with X in some way. Still technically correlation, but it may as well be clear cut as causation at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that's playing into Russia's and China's plan.

Russia and China are allies, they just maintain a comfortable distance so onlookers are under the impression their relationship has cooled. Now, Russia planted Trump as a puppet president and lets him do whatever he wants, which specifically refers to stirring shit up in the middle east as well as allowing Russia free reign into Ukraine as a backdoor into the EU. In the meantime, China has more or less average to good relations with EU, and has generally refrained from poking at them.

So yeah, it's classic good cop bad cop, but played spectacularly on the global scale.
    You forgot to mention how 9/11 was an inside job and Queen Elizabeth II is one of the lizard people.

Deleted
    Could we stop referring to the Council president as "European president"? Thanks.