Deleted

LS season 3, ep 4 coming out on Febuary 7

Last edited by mmoc30ed4cc660; 2017-01-31 at 09:19 PM.

I wonder if they'll alter Divinity's Reach much. We've seen that they're wiling to change big details, but I wouldn't doubt if they kept the changes to the nearby Krytan zones.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Welp, guess I have to get around to actually finishing episode 3 at some point. Damnit, too many games/MMO's to play and never enough time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I wonder if they'll alter Divinity's Reach much. We've seen that they're wiling to change big details, but I wouldn't doubt if they kept the changes to the nearby Krytan zones.
    They aren't shy about blowing up a city or changing entire zones so we'll see. They've also been hinting at some sort of human conflict for a while now, slowly adding bits and pieces I guess until the point of episode 4.

The first part of the new raid is also coming out, it's about to go down!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Welp, guess I have to get around to actually finishing episode 3 at some point. Damnit, too many games/MMO's to play and never enough time!
    I'm mmo'd out. I play only single player/multi player games now except for GW2 occasionally. I do think this episode looks intriguing though.

Yay. I've been feeling the no-content burn lately. I was also really worried that they would be releasing this episode towards the end of the month, so this is only a few weeks out of schedule, not an entire month.

Something else that's worth noting: Viper's, Phalanx and Trickster's gearsets are all on a fairly deep discount at 35% off, or 520 gems.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I just couldn't find a single thing interesting or engaging about the story of Guild Wars 2 beyond the original main story line. Which I didn't think that highly of to begin with, honestly.

Can't work up the energy to follow any of the GW2 story. This is def. not the narrative style or themes that interest me whatsoever.

I feel I haven't had a compelling, interesting or just fun story in an MMO besides SWTOR in a long time. Basically, since Secret World.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I just couldn't find a single thing interesting or engaging about the story of Guild Wars 2 beyond the original main story line. Which I didn't think that highly of to begin with, honestly.

Can't work up the energy to follow any of the GW2 story. This is def. not the narrative style or themes that interest me whatsoever.

I feel I haven't had a compelling, interesting or just fun story in an MMO besides SWTOR in a long time. Basically, since Secret World.
    The narrative isn't engaging, but Taimi's voice actress makes it all worth it. MORE TAIMI LESS OF EVERYTHING ELSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

I feel I haven't had a compelling, interesting or just fun story in an MMO
    I haven't seen a halfway decent story in an mmo in...well ever. The MMO part gets in the way.

But that's alright, I'm looking for a world to play in for an MMO. For story, I'll play a single player game

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I haven't seen a halfway decent story in an mmo in...well ever. The MMO part gets in the way.

But that's alright, I'm looking for a world to play in for an MMO. For story, I'll play a single player game
    FF14 is the first MMO I've played since SWTOR that had lore/story I wanted to actually learn more of and be part of. Not to say either is a shining example of excellent storytelling, though (they both have their pitfalls).

On the GW2 note, yet another city about to get ransacked, or so it seems. Considering how many years (irl) it took for Lion's Arch to be rebuilt, I'd dare say that's a plot device I'd rather see Arenanet avoid from now on.

Note: I have not played since HoT was a month old, so I'm well behind on the Living Story (although I've at least logged in once to flag my account for unlocking those episodes). Maybe I'll get around to them if the no content lull leading up to FF14's Stormblood starts grating me, but I find so much shit to do in that game that I don't see that happening.

I really enjoy the lore and world of guild wars (and 2) but the story of us as a protagonist is not that interesting. I could never get into FFXIV so can't comment on that. I enjoyed the agent story of swtor (although it's not very star wars like) but the majority of the missions there are bogged down into killing 10 rats over and over again, not very compelling. My favorite "story" in an mmo would have to be the Secret World but I lost interest there when Tokyo came out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    MORE TAIMI LESS OF EVERYTHING ELSE.
    To me it's "More GW1 less GW2 please". Or GW1 based card game. I know that both are not going to happen but just saying.