Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lol "Legendary" not so much.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogly View Post
    Artifact knowledge going up to 40. More tedium incomming. Am i the only one who thinks they should have upped it to 47 for the lol factor.
    Wow, I expected it will go up only to 30. I wonder what 40 will be like. I get to 27 on PTR, 26 was 50.000% increase and 27 - 75.000% increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    40 AK? Erm?

The new abom looks like garbage. Toooooo cartoony and not scary at all.
    It really looks pretty bad... Let's just pray they change it since it's still a PTR model, nothing is set in stone.

Blizzard; we are deathlords, kings of decompostion, putrefaction, necrosis and pestilence... not freaking masters of cartoony puppets. WHAT ARE YOU DOOIING?!!?

PS: I don't get it... why don't they just import the Heroes of the Storm 'Stitches' model?! it looks amazing and spooky enough.

wow if the leggy-tokens are Bind on Account it will be easier to "grind" leggys by just creating a new char and lvling him to max lvl for the easy to get first leggy and then just send it to the main :P
    I sure dont like this thing either, sure its better then whats now but only cause it removes the "I have to stay in this spec" part of the leggy-system.
    The actual problem ppl are having is not beeing able to target leggys in any way, then again they said something more is comming and wont judge it yet until they say what they have done.

I just dont understand why instead of having an easy to get first random leggy they just add a longer follower mission quest-line that rewards a leggy-token at the end that u then can use to buy a leggy you want. Everyone gets atleats one good leggy, the balance between unlucky and lucky players would be WAAAY less and most ppl would be happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Free legendaries for all yes!!! Next step make all the slot legendarie like diablo and remove the purple .
    Diablo--->WoW
    Legendaries ->Legendaries
    Bounties--->Emisseries
    Greater Rifts---> Mythic +
    Paragon--->Artifact Points
    whiners--->whiners

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    Free legendaries for all yes!!! Next step make all the slot legendarie like diablo and remove the purple .
    Diablo--->WoW
    Legendaries ->Legendaries
    Bounties--->Emisseries
    Greater Rifts---> Mythic +
    Paragon--->Artifact Points
    Ya because WoW is already such an original game created using nothing "borrowed" from other titles

Deleted
    "We will make this expansion more alt friendly." ---> "The Artifact Knowledge cap has been raised to 40." Get the f*ck out of here, Blizzard!

They should remove legendaries instead they add more... I know a lot of top hardcore players who had to stop raiding on their mains because they got only healing or utility legendaries. In the top you cannot afford that shit. You need the two BIS damage increasing legendaries or you will not top the charts ---> You are nothing there, just a heavy rock in the raid team.

And you fans (who live in the Blizzard's arse) say: "Ohh but they will fix that in 7.2" Who cares? the damage were made. The more legendaries you have the less chance you have for another. Of course I was the first one on this forum who said legendaries will be a cancer for the game but you were "buhuhu huuu"... kids these days.

I hope whos idea was this legendary thing at the first place will lose his job there are far more better people for his place out there.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2017-02-01 at 10:23 AM.

They fixed warrior mount, yay.

i see no changes to class design/mechanics..
    attention blizz, make it not to late! but otherwise this give me a little hope for good changes.
    only a little..

the new abomination looks really bad in all matters.
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2017-02-01 at 11:22 AM.

And they just made the Shamman mount even cooler , when it was already the best by far. Need to level that bastard up!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    And they just made the Shamman mount even cooler , when it was already the best by far. Need to level that bastard up!
    I am hoping for more variants and a step back to blue/silver-ish instead of green/yellow-ish storm mount

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Wow, I expected it will go up only to 30. I wonder what 40 will be like. I get to 27 on PTR, 26 was 50.000% increase and 27 - 75.000% increase.
    the sweet irony when i was joking a few weeks ago in thread conceringing AP storing about ak50 and 500000% ap bonus

The water shammy ele mount is gonna look so fucking sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by fsdhjte View Post
    The water shammy ele mount is gonna look so fucking sweet!
    I hope they add a sand one too and change the highlights on the wind one back to blue. Also I really hope they aren't spec-specific for elemental

Quote Originally Posted by akherus View Post
    It really looks pretty bad... Let's just pray they change it since it's still a PTR model, nothing is set in stone.

Blizzard; we are deathlords, kings of decompostion, putrefaction, necrosis and pestilence... not freaking masters of cartoony puppets. WHAT ARE YOU DOOIING?!!?

PS: I don't get it... why don't they just import the Heroes of the Storm 'Stitches' model?! it looks amazing and spooky enough.

The original is way more cartoony. I agree that from the start, including the original, it shouldn't have been that way.

Deleted
    So people clearly stated they hated the legendary system.

And yet they dish out a steaming batch of RNG crap.

Oh I see so they made a new Arcane Explosion artifact trait, which would make it stronger. So in return you then make Arcane Explosion itself weaker, and now that new Artifact Trait just makes up for the nerf... So.. What was the point in that new Artifact Trait then??? Hmm

I really, really hope they don't double down on the legendary RNG by introducing more ways to get RNG items.

They should just admit that the legendary system from this expansion is terrible, and put a vendor into the game to let people swap items for some cost. They missed the mark completely, because while it is awesome to get a really great legendary item and be excited about it dropping, the opposite is also true: getting a bad one feels terrible.

That abomination looks too cartoony, even for me... If we're moving towards another scourge-themed expansion, I sure hope they'll go for a less cartoony theme overall and more towards the scary part. One of my pet peeves with leveling through TBC zones the first time was that this whole "demon" thing felt more like moving through a gallery of scrapped Disney villains and less like something scary and threatening...

Oh I see so they made a new Arcane Explosion artifact trait, which would make it stronger. So in return you then make Arcane Explosion itself weaker, and now that new Artifact Trait just makes up for the nerf... So.. What was the point in that new Artifact Trait then??? Hmm
    Huh? They didn't nerf Arcane Explosion, they just fixed the tooltip. It's still 75% SP.