10+ Year Old Account

Was today legendary day for any other guilds?

Was wondering if this is just our guild being extremely lucky or if this is happening to everyone?
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-02-01 at 08:32 AM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    No. Congratulations.

I got Burning Wish yesterday. Was a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkzul View Post
    I got Burning Wish yesterday. Was a good day
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Got my 3rd legendary 1 day after my 2nd today. In our guild a few people got a legendary, more than is usual. Most likely simply RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Got my 3rd legendary 1 day after my 2nd today. In our guild a few people got a legendary, more than is usual. Most likely simply RNG.
    Maybe ya. I mean I argued this with the system months back and it turns out there was a legitimate bug, seeing how Blizzard are handling this it wouldn't surprise me if they changed the droprate / bad luck protection.

Also FYI on 3 of my characters I spent about 1.5 hours farming the random treasure chests around the world, 2/3 of the characters had a legendary drop without a few Mythic+'s. Possibly the bad luck protection credit has been changed to give these a bigger allowance. Going to try it out on a few more alts this weekend to test.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Maybe ya. I mean I argued this with the system months back and it turns out there was a legitimate bug, seeing how Blizzard are handling this it wouldn't surprise me if they changed the droprate / bad luck protection.

Also FYI on 3 of my characters I spent about 1.5 hours farming the random treasure chests around the world, 2/3 of the characters had a legendary drop without a few Mythic+'s. Possibly the bad luck protection credit has been changed to give these a bigger allowance. Going to try it out on a few more alts this weekend to test.
    Interesting. Going to try it on 2 alts as well that have 0 so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Interesting. Going to try it on 2 alts as well that have 0 so far.
    Ya I was bored one of the mornings on the weekend and had the idea months ago, so just thought I would test it out. Gathered about 50'ish per character, left around half on the map in case it worked

10+ Year Old Account
    We have had seriously enough legendary-related threads to fill a few landfills.

People, please stop posting new threads every time you get x number of legendaries, a legendary you don't like, or when one or more people you know get one. It's not that important. Keep discussion of legendaries themselves to a few open threads.