Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    They weren't unsuccessful in sending their souls to their keepers, that's exactly what happened. That doesn't mean they become Titans or anything, the Keepers were just massively buffed. This is how Lei Shen managed to conqueor all of Pandaria, by taking the power of Aman'thul from Keeper Ra.
    The physical death of the Pantheon was going to kill them. It was Norgannon's intervention that preserved their souls, from where they then began moving towards Azeroth to find new forms to inhabit. I never said that their souls did not find their way to the keepers of Azeroth, rather that they did not successfully bind to the new forms (ie: did not successfully preserve themselves).

That said, saying they did not bind themselves to the keepers is a misnomer, granted. It would be more accurate to say that the spirits of the Pantheon ceased to be themselves once they entered the keepers, as they did bind themselves to the keepers but they had no ego or will of their own (ie: the Pantheon's souls did not overtake the existing personality, and instead became sources of power for the keepers).
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    in be4 Sargeras is a planet too. I wonder wich one. How many worlds do we even know about?
    Never going to happen, but I like the idea of Draenor being Sargeras' emptied eggshell.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I mean, right now, Azeroth is a planet.

If it ever reaches the state of mature titan... how does that work? Will the world stop being a sphere? Will the Eastern Kingdoms be located on her right butt cheek, with Kalimdor on the left and the Maelstrom--...

You get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I am not so sure, there is a reason they often use portals to travel to worlds instead of ships, 25.000 years is just too small of a time period to wipe most of it clean, if the warcraft universe is as big as our own.
    Depends on how they get around. Also, we don't know how long it's been since Sargeras killed the other Titans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    We can always move to Draenor
    No! No, God, please no. No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

The only thing I don't get is Algalon in all of this. I get he was now just checking to see if we were corrupting Azeroth and thus trying to preserve her. But he is part of the titan lineage but not like the other keepers or other titan related commodities (ok, if you ignore Elegon I guess haha, but I dunno the lore seems weird and off to me with Elegon).
    So perhaps that's a hint at how at least a world soul can become? Or, they will go for the life stream feel that FF7 have where the planet will remain but will have this kind of ghost, using the emerald dream? I ean not sure if I'm right but I believe Emerald Dream is titan made since the aspects were charged by the Titans so in theory it could be used by Azeroth surely? It might be why it has become so important to preserve it.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-02-07 at 04:50 PM.

Chronicle states that titans are ''living worlds'' . We just need to move to Dreanor and do our wars there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    The only thing I don't get is Algalon in all of this. I get he was now just checking to see if we were corrupting Azeroth and thus trying to preserve her. But he is part of the titan lineage but not like the other keepers or other titan related commodities (ok, if you ignore Elegon I guess haha, but I dunno the lore seems weird and off to me with Elegon).
    Chronicle implies that Algalon and the constellars were not created by the titans.
    To aid the Pantheon, Aman'Thul called upon a mysterious race known as the constellar.
    --Chronicle

It seems unclear how it works at the moment. The way I imagine the Titan waking up is either the planet hatches like an egg or it just unfolds into a being. Either way seems pretty violent of a process for anyone or anything on the planet. I've cared alot less about saving Azeroth ever since they unveiled this concept.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    in be4 Sargeras is a planet too. I wonder wich one. How many worlds do we even know about?
    He's a former planet, like all the Titans.

The picture of Unicron that someone posted above is probably closest to the reality; when the planet is born, the titan essentially "unfurls" into a humanoid shape. Whether or not that means the destruction of everybody upon it I can not say for sure - depends on how fast she awakes. I tend to think you couldn't survive long on the Titan, unless you convince her to stay orbiting your sun.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

A Titan is a creature of extreme magic and order, driven by loneliness and a desire to see life flourish. Azeroth is not going to awaken, kill all those in her care, the only people to talk to, and float alone through space.

There's a lot more reasons, but I've already posted much more elaborately on the previous page with those.