[Balance[ Help with ED rotation

Hey guys so I recently picked up this legendary as my first legendary and after a few days with it, I was looking for a bit of insight on how to use it effectively. Firstly I should mentioned that I've been reading Gebuz's balance document on some of the breakpoints and which abilities you can fit in between each Starsurge cast. I'm only at 20% (7501) haste so theoretically I should only be able to fit in a Lunar Strike in between each cast with starlord and because of this I've mainly been running starlord on all fights. Well, here's my delimma...

Basically, what I've been doing is pooling up AP til about ~90 AP and then starting my ED rotation. Should I only case Lunar Strike while trying to maintain the buff as long as possible and waste my solar empowerments while doing so? Or should I let the buff fall off to make sure I don't waste any solar empowerments because that is going to happen since I can keep the buff up by spamming lunar strike more than 3 times right now. Even at my low haste, I'm not sure if this is the right way to be handling this legendary and its rotation. Any kind of help or advice about this would be greeat! Thanks

should try to land as close to 100 as possible when u start, depending on talents for SS/Blessing. afaik you should 'waste' solare empowerment buffs as they will shorten your ED rotation due to lower AP gen. You can simply count how many SS's you get off in a rotation and see if you can pop 1 solar in there just to not waste a stack of the buff if another lunar wouldn't have given you ap enough either way. (I get the feel this SHOULD be better?)

Btw, hth do you keep EDrotation up with 20% haste using lunars??

in short. Dot before your rotation. Use MoonMoon1+2 instead of LS if available.
    stack 90-100AP -> SS,LS,SS,LS, repeat. (waste solar emp.)
    With enough haste, you can switch it up to: SS,LS,SS,SWx2,SS,LS,SS,SWx2.