Page 1 of 69
... LastLast

Berkley Protests over Conservative speaker erupt in flames!

http://abc7.com/news/uc-berkeley-pro...kdown/1732731/

A great american institution like Berkley, what a shame

Updated with Milos response
    Last edited by satimy; 2017-02-02 at 04:47 AM.

Berkley has a multi billion dollar endowment. I think their "temporary fence and grounds keeping" budget will be just fine.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post

It was fun to poke about and watch. You could say passions flared and tempers got a bit heated.

Watching these particular Lefties scream fascism while enacting their own kristallnacht against their political enemies has been fascinating this last week and a half of Trumps administration. Hard to even imagine its been just been a week and a half. Already feels like MONTHS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Milo probably gets $20K a talk.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It was fun to poke about and watch. You could say passions flared and tempers got a bit heated.

Watching these particular Lefties scream fascism while enacting their own kristallnacht against their political enemies has been fascinating this last week and a half of Trumps administration. Hard to even imagine its been just been a week and a half. Already feels like MONTHS.
    Kristallnacht being a well known heated protest movement.

So I want ask a question of our liberal forum users

So who are the fascist again?

so lets review this so called protest more like a riot used intimidation and violence to silence someone's free speech. that sure in the hell sounds like acts of fascism to me

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Godwin! 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The tolerant left everyone, take a page out of their book and learn.

What the hell is wrong with you Wells? Did trump getting elected turn you into something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post

Once you get your degree, they teach the the fine art of spelling it correctly before rushing to the forums to make a hot take.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post

so lets review this so called protest more like a riot used intimidation and violence to silence someone's free speech. that sure in the hell sound like acts of fascism to me
    They both are. Milo is an asshat troll, and the people who protest them are idiots for taking the bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They both are. Milo is an asshat troll, and the people who protest them are idiots for taking the bait.
    I don't usually agree with you, but here I am behind you a 100%.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you Wells? Did trump getting elected turn you into something?
    Did you not read the post I quoted?

7+ Year Old Account

so lets review this so called protest more like a riot used intimidation and violence to silence someone's free speech. that sure in the hell sounds like acts of fascism to me
    Right now it appears to be evil non-Democrats, Conservatives, people who want to see a gay Jewish/Greek man who dates black men speak, people who are not Democrats, Its hard to tell.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I think it's generous to call Milo a conservative. He's a troll first and a ass wipe 2nd, something political 3rd (or 10th). Which is why it's mildly odd that he's so protested on college campuses. I kinda thought he would be a hit or mostly ignored (like a bad comedian).

The morality of the protests has no bearing on the political nature of the protested.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deklined View Post
    The tolerant left everyone, take a page out of their book and learn.
    I am curious if this is an admission that love actually does not trump hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Right now it appears to be evil non-Democrats, Conservatives, people who want to see a gay Jewish/Greek man who dates black men speak, people who are not Democrats, Its hard to tell.
    Milo is a pro-fascism troll who outs sexual minorities. Like or dislike the protests as you will, but don't pretend he's anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Milo is a pro-fascism troll who outs sexual minorities. Like or dislike the protests as you will, but don't pretend he's anything else.
    Two wrongs does not make a right.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    yes Milo can rightfully by some be described as that but their is no law against being an asshat troll
    these rioting fascist thugs are breaking the law and they are more dangerous then Milo can be with his trolling