Thread: Fear Mongering

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Fear Mongering

That's all I see when I watch any news organization other Fox. I can see why people are so worried. The same group of people who protest big media are being controlled by them through its rhetoric. CNN especially loves pulling at your heart strings and making it seem like everything that Trump does has no good intent for the American people. Trump sets up travel ban he is a villian Obama and Bill Clinton do it no one bats an eye. Don't you all think it's time to stop sugar coating issues in America?Thats like scrapping your knee and acting like there is a chance it will not get infected.

7+ Year Old Account
    At first the whole thing was funny but now its really sad gow far the libs and media are taking it, burning shit down and rioting lol

Fox is like 75% fear mongering and 25% sucking Trump's dick. Not sure what you're talking about.

You should see it creep to news outlets over here. Turn on news, Trump bans travel from X country - Media : "How could he ever do this, it's unthinkable to block people from entering a country *something something* end of the world"

Then you need to remember we intercepted boats and put people on a little island for over 10years because we didn't want them.

Not mongering as it is real... any rational person with a reasonable education in world History should afraid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieshitposter View Post
    Then you need to remember we intercepted boats and put people on a little island for over 10years because we didn't want them.
    A statement of something that has never happened... lol

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not mongering as it is real... any rational person with a reasonable education in world History should afraid.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry you're right, 7 years was the longest held. My initial guess was incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    /r/altright is banned.
    Expect threads like this more often in the coming weeks.
    Implying every new account is from reddit :P

Sorry you're right, 7 years was the longest held. My initial guess was incorrect.
    No - your initial statement wasn't incorrect just because of the numbers - it was incorrect in its entirety.

If we didn't want refugees, then why are we #1 on intake per capita out of the UNHCR program ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

No - your initial statement wasn't incorrect just because of the numbers - it was incorrect in its entirety.

If we didn't want refugees, then why are we #1 on intake per capita out of the UNHCR program ?
    So you're saying we didn't open detention centers to house those who were caught attempting to illegally enter the country via boat.
    That the policy wasn't created because the people didn't like the idea of unvetted "refugees" who threw all documentation into the sea.
    Unless you're from Melbourne then they loved the "no borders" gig.

and to be fair intake per capita is relatively easy when we're such a small population and a large land mass. I mean 12k-20k where as say Germany took 800k.

So you're saying we didn't open detention centers to house those who were caught attempting to illegally enter the country via boat.
    No, not saying that. But then again, that's what you contended either.

Reality Check #1: The Australian government implemented a successful policy to stop criminals killing thousands of innocents every year by removing the source of their business. It is the better of two nasty options.

Reality Check #2: Most things aren't conspiracies ...

/r/altright is banned.
    Did you hear why?

Reddit's Left leaning admins didn't like the fact that people were collectively trying to identify the perpetrators of violent attacks occurring at the anti-Trump rallies.

And as moronic as that is, considering police regularly ask for help in identifying criminals, rather than ban a few users they used it as an excuse to lock the entire sub.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

You know, for all the screaming and yelling about how bad Trump is, and how America has never had anyone like him in politics, he sure seems to have a lot of parallels with Andrew Jackson (who was significantly worse as a person...I mean, Jackson shot people on the street and married already-married women). Both were populists, caused significant amounts of chaos in Washington, both ran on heavy anti-establishment platforms, both did many things in office that caused major political upheaval (Jackson almost launched the Civil War 30 years early). The claim ala John Oliver that Trump is an aberation never seen before in American politics is absurd to anyone familiar with our past presidents, like Jackson.

I mean, Trump is basically a tamer, milder version of Andrew Jackson. He'll raise a fuss in Washington but we'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

hes from Australia, yes it has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    hes from Australia, yes it has happened.
    I'm from Australia and I'm also informed ... nope, we never refused refugees because we didn't want them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I mean, Trump is basically a tamer, milder version of Andrew Jackson. He'll raise a fuss in Washington but we'll be fine.
    The difference is - Trump is 100% mentally unstable, he is insane as well. That's what makes Trump unique.

Because they are a bunch of Nazi's that keep harassing people.

Today purged from Reddit, soon from the world.
    Nah.

They were just trying to crowd-source the identification of people like...

a guy who punched a woman in the fact at the women's march

a woman who set another woman's hair on fire

a guy who punched another guy in the back of the head and ran off

a guy who punched another guy in the jaw and ran off

a guy who punched an elderly man in the face and ran off

a guy who kicked a woman in the ribs and ran off

and other acts of violence committed at these rallies

...and then turn the information over to the police.

The Nazi's were the ones kicking them off.

/allright will probably just go to Voat and grow that community.
    MAGA

The difference is - Trump is 100% mentally unstable, he is insane as well. That's what makes Trump unique.
    First of all, the same was said of Andrew Jackson, and far worse (seriously, politicians in early American years were way better and more entertaining when it came to hurling insults than they are now). As far as whether Trump is literally insane...no, he's not. People on the internet can claim Trump insane all they want, but repeatedly calling him that does not make it so. Being a man of extreme action with wildly different views than your own does not make Trump insane.

So naming, shaming and harassing heroes of the resistance by publishing their information to a bunch of aggressive Nazi's.
    Haha heroes of the resistance?

You did not just say that haha.

A woman set another woman's head on fire because she didn't agree with her political views and you call her a "hero of the resistance".

Wow, ok, we're don here hahah.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    First of all, the same was said of Andrew Jackson, and far worse (seriously, politicians in early American years were way better and more entertaining when it came to hurling insults than they are now). As far as whether Trump is literally insane...no, he's not. People on the internet can claim Trump insane all they want, but repeatedly calling him that does not make it so. Being a man of extreme action with wildly different views than your own does not make Trump insane.
    1. Andrew Jackson was never said to be insane. He was said to have extreme views, but acted on them rationally.
    2. We know for a fact Trump is literally insane, as much as we know he is Caucasian

Trump's extreme actions are not the problem, many of his views are in concert with mine - if his policies were the judge, then he would be an impressive president.
    Reality is that Trump isn't qualified in any fashion for the role of president. He has shown it on a daily basis multiple times since he took power.

That is - there is a rational reason for fear ... and action to save the world and the country. That means getting Pence in place ASAP.

1. Andrew Jackson was never said to be insane. He was said to have extreme views, but acted on them rationally.
    2. We know for a fact Trump is literally insane, as much as we know he is Caucasian

Trump's extreme actions are not the problem, many of his views are in concert with mine - if his policies were the judge, then he would be an impressive president.
    Reality is that Trump isn't qualified in any fashion for the role of president. He has shown it on a daily basis multiple times since he took power.

That is - there is a rational reason for fear ... and action to save the world and the country. That means getting Pence in place ASAP.
    1. Yes they did. If you want, I will actually go hunting for the quotes of people claiming Jackson was an insane madman. They did in fact call him crazy.
    2. OK, Doctor, where is the official, certified diagnosis of Trump's insanity? And no, I'm not talking about some article by some psychiatrist who's never spent five minutes in person with Trump, I mean an official, real, legitimate and official diagnosis of insanity. There isn't one. So enough of this "Trump is undeniably insane, we know that for a FACT!" bullshit.

Fear mongering is really the point of the media. If people want to be entertained by fun stories, they won't be looking for news shows. If anything, the problem with the media isn't that its fear mongering with Trump, its the 8 years they were doing victory laps with Obama and what they thought was an impending Hillary presidency.

The fear is really a normal response to what people see as legitimate threats. I'd be far more concerned about a society that doesn't have any fear than one that has too much.

I'm from Australia and I'm also informed ... nope, we never refused refugees because we didn't want them.

- - - Updated - - -

So you just put them on an a island cus you want them?