Thread: Fear Mongering

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is it the media's fault Trump is acting like an ass? Should they stop reporting on what he does just because?

Im sure I stated that when I watch the news in relation to DT everyone one of them beside fox is bashing him.
    Fox wouldn't attack a rebuplican president unless it was satan himself. Guess why?

Quote Originally Posted by fudgeit View Post
    I guess you forgot how to read because I never once stated that fox does'nt fear monger. Im sure I stated that when I watch the news in relation to DT everyone one of them beside fox is bashing him. Granted the guy is not perfect, but for an organization to look for nothing but negative info or half truths sololy to discredit the president. Fox did when Obama was in office. From time to time though you would find some good news. CNN did the same with Bush. This time around the split is completely obvious and its just tearing the country politically in half. Some of the actions taken place are from previous administrations, but no one wants to mention that. I watch various forms of media outlets and I read various articles. From yahoo(as terrible as it is) to bbc. I feel as though both sides are letting facebook memes, political pages and the media influence them to their bias's. Keep protesting and destroying stuff and Trump will turn into the bogman that you fear. The Patriot act was passed thanks to fear. The more violet protest you hold the more the public will fear them and the chances of Marshal Law being actived. And if you are a protestor, do it! Thats your right as an American! But dont let people become violent and destroy property it does nothing for your cause.
    Title of the thread--- Fear Mongering

Your first post---

"That's all I see when I watch any news organization other Fox. I can see why people are so worried. The same group of people who protest big media are being controlled by them through its rhetoric. CNN especially loves pulling at your heart strings and making it seem like everything that Trump does has no good intent for the American people. Trump sets up travel ban he is a villian Obama and Bill Clinton do it no one bats an eye. Don't you all think it's time to stop sugar coating issues in America?Thats like scrapping your knee and acting like there is a chance it will not get infected."

You literally contradict your last post with your first sentence and title.

Feel free to provide me with the examples of Fox positively reporting on Obama. I doubt you will find many. However, you will find thousands of negative ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Title of the thread--- Fear Mongering

Your first post---

"That's all I see when I watch any news organization other Fox. I can see why people are so worried. The same group of people who protest big media are being controlled by them through its rhetoric. CNN especially loves pulling at your heart strings and making it seem like everything that Trump does has no good intent for the American people. Trump sets up travel ban he is a villian Obama and Bill Clinton do it no one bats an eye. Don't you all think it's time to stop sugar coating issues in America?Thats like scrapping your knee and acting like there is a chance it will not get infected."

You literally contradict your last post with your first sentence and title.

Feel free to provide me with the examples of Fox positively reporting on Obama. I doubt you will find many. However, you will find thousands of negative ones.
    Did I not say thats what i see on those media outlets? Turn on your tv and view the differences between the two stations. A lot of the info given is a half truth made to look negitivitly in the eyes of the viewer. I can take a picture push it to one group of people and tell them its ice cream. Give a second group the picture and tell them its mash potatos with food coloring. Perspective mixed with deception and a half truth and I could have people argueing all day. And didnt I just say that cnn did the same thing to bush? There is always going to be media support for a certain party but they will show there faults but give credit where credit is due. Dont attack 100% thats not news thats bias political opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox wouldn't attack a rebuplican president unless it was satan himself. Guess why?
    How do you know that too be true? Have you seen every fox news article? What about the watergate scandel? Or is that not televent enough for you?

Did I not say thats what i see on those media outlets? Turn on your tv and view the differences between the two stations. A lot of the info given is a half truth made to look negitivitly in the eyes of the viewer. I can take a picture push it to one group of people and tell them its ice cream. Give a second group the picture and tell them its mash potatos with food coloring. Perspective mixed with deception and a half truth and I could have people argueing all day. And didnt I just say that cnn did the same thing to bush? There is always going to be media support for a certain party but they will show there faults but give credit where credit is due. Dont attack 100% thats not news thats bias political opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know that too be true? Have you seen every fox news article? What about the watergate scandel? Or is that not televent enough for you?
    You contradicted your own statement, go back and take a look. Of course, that is what is to be expected from an obvious duplicate account made for shitposting.

I'm still waiting for you to get me some evidence of all those positive articles that Fox News put up about Obama.

Isn't it interesting that an observable bias which is tiled in favor of your worldview is commendable, while an observable biased stacked against it is fascist, racist, homophobic and bigoted?

I'm with Richard Spencer. There's no need to invent political justification for what should be a fundamentally accepted reality, that there is no moral obligation for any ethnic group to utilize their time and/or resources for the maintenance or improvement of other ethnic groups.

There is no moral argument by which a normal person will be convinced that his taxed income would be put to better use feeding foreign nationals than it would be being used to fix problems more close to home.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    Isn't it interesting that an observable bias which is tiled in favor of your worldview is commendable, while an observable biased stacked against it is fascist, racist, homophobic and bigoted?

I'm with Richard Spencer. There's no need to invent political justification for what should be a fundamentally accepted reality, that there is no moral obligation for any ethnic group to utilize their time and/or resources for the maintenance or improvement of other ethnic groups.

There is no moral argument by which a normal person will be convinced that his taxed income would be put to better use feeding foreign nationals than it would be being used to fix problems more close to home.
    Your first sentence screams of playing the victim card, and I have no idea how it pertains to anything I said.

As for your second part, there's no moral justification for anyone to help anyone else. Spencer is the one who seems to want to make it about race. Why should one feel more obligated to help his own ethnic group, than he would to help other ethnic groups? Does he feel compelled to only help those of his ethnic group, but not others? That seems like a clear racial bias on his part.

There is also no moral argument by which a person should feel compelled to use his tax dollars to harm foreign nations, yet we seem to do that far more than spending money to help them. Both seem like an ultimate waste of resources, and are counter productive to one another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So naming, shaming and harassing heroes of the resistance by publishing their information to a bunch of aggressive Nazi's.
    Well I've seen some shit but I've never seen this kind of thing before. You should post your contact info in your sig so some hero of the resistance can kick you in the ribs and set fire to your hair. Hail the resistance! Burn all hair! Kick all the ribs!

You contradicted your own statement, go back and take a look. Of course, that is what is to be expected from an obvious duplicate account made for shitposting.

I'm still waiting for you to get me some evidence of all those positive articles that Fox News put up about Obama.
    here you go

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...S3DO90I5VrMSyw

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    idk...

Obama's Seal Team 6 -- kills Bin Laden, confiscates hard intelligence, loses a helicopter
    Trump's Seal Team 6 -- SNAFU, women children civilians dead, loses an operative.

...and to be fair,

Clinton (Bill) -- SNAFU in Somalia, movie got made, and I was like wtf fail.
    Actually, it looks like more information is coming out that the mission went forward without proper intelligence and preparation. That could fall onto Trump's head. I had initially chosen to not blame Trump for it, but I will now be pushing some blame for approving a plan that looks like it needed more planning. If the Reuters report is True, then some blame does belong to Trump.

O wait fid i forget obama had high ratings on a fox news poll? You would think as badly as fox talks about him their viewers would think the same.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not mongering as it is real... any rational person with a reasonable education in world History should afraid.
    You've bought in. Hook line and sinker.

Deleted
    Kagondo cries about nazis and acts to people that have diferent views of him the same way

Calling people that break , steal and burn things heroes.

No wonder this world is full of idiots

Actually, it looks like more information is coming out that the mission went forward without proper intelligence and preparation. That could fall onto Trump's head. I had initially chosen to not blame Trump for it, but I will now be pushing some blame for approving a plan that looks like it needed more planning. If the Reuters report is True, then some blame does belong to Trump.
    Well to be fair, that op was left for Trump to decide on by Obama. Trump just had to okay it. I dont even know why this is news. No one ever talks about the Special Forces soldiers who die in the phillipiens fighting terrorist groups there. ������ A whole lot of cherry picking.

10+ Year Old Account
    People have a right to be concerned and protest.

Ahh, yes, the one opinion piece from a guy who doesn't even work at Fox News, and was not actually put out by Fox News.

So, if I can produce any positive article about Trump on any other single news source, it will counter your entire initial post, correct? Here you go:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/30/opinio...ion/index.html

I assume you will be taking CNN off your list of derision, as they have apparently reached the same bar you set for Fox news. Is there any other specific network you have a problem with, and I will try to allay your fears about them.

- - - Updated - - -

Well to be fair, that op was left for Trump to decide on by Obama. Trump just had to okay it. I dont even know why this is news. No one ever talks about the Special Forces soldiers who die in the phillipiens fighting terrorist groups there. ������ A whole lot of cherry picking.
    People talk about it, because an American SEAL lost his life, an operation was bungled, and innocent civilians were killed. It's news.

Probably because Trump made the decision while having insufficient intelligence (surprise surprise), Obama specifically didn't make a decision on this operation because there wasn't enough intelligence, and instead of waiting to make sure everything was known Trump just said to go for it. And people died because of it, soldiers died, innocent civilians died. Shit like this just fuels ISIS. Our news reports how a soldier died, their news reports how the terrorist Americans killed 11 civilians and children in a raid that accomplished nothing. This just gives them a reason to attack America, and anyone who thinks we don't deserve it is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    People have a right to be concerned and protest.
    Sorry to go slightly off topic
    I have been to countries outside the US. Germany, Italy, Romania and Greece. A common problem in those countries is gypsies. These people are supported by the govt though it may not be a lot of financial funding. The people in these countries have to deal with burglaries, rape,
    murder and total disregaurd to the law. Why? Because they are refugees and the govt cant do shit to them. 2 years ago a soldier in one of the MP units on my base was struck by a gypsy that was way above the legal limit. She survived but he did not. What did the govt do? Nothing. Why? They cant they are a refugee. Before we start protesting refugee bans we need to develop a plan that protects the refugee but also the people of the United States.

That's all I see when I watch any news organization other Fox. I can see why people are so worried. The same group of people who protest big media are being controlled by them through its rhetoric. CNN especially loves pulling at your heart strings and making it seem like everything that Trump does has no good intent for the American people. Trump sets up travel ban he is a villian Obama and Bill Clinton do it no one bats an eye. Don't you all think it's time to stop sugar coating issues in America?Thats like scrapping your knee and acting like there is a chance it will not get infected.
    Don't get too deep into the Fox hugbox. They were the propaganda arm of the Bush admin and pushed the war as hard as they could.

The only good reason to watch Fox in those days was Linda Vester. Oh baby.

Why should one feel more obligated to help his own ethnic group, than he would to help other ethnic groups? Does he feel compelled to only help those of his ethnic group, but not others? That seems like a clear racial bias on his part.
    There isn't a short-hand answer to the 'why' of it, would just be a bunch of links to evolutionary biology and psychological in-group studies, but it is simply a fact that animals cluster and group based upon genetic relatedness. In other words, we're hardwired to be more concerned about the health and welfare of things which are closer to ourselves, genetically, than we are about those further removed.

This entire mechanism is a tool of nature to ensure genetic diversity. To ignore this by placing a greater emphasis on learned hierarchy is tantamount to playing God.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Well I mean that's kind of completely your opinion.
    Really think he just talks like an idiot, which media has a field day with.
    No one actually wants to fight or have a war.
    I just don't get why everyone is freaking out about this travel ban, Obama did a travel ban and that was for longer. Didn't Clinton do one as well?

The people freaking out will lose steam soon, because it's irrational and artificial fear it won't stick around.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ration-restri/

To refresh, Trump issued an executive order on Jan. 27 barring citizens of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan and Libya from entering the United States for 90 days. It also puts Syrian refugee admissions on hold indefinitely. (We go over some of the key issues in this explainer.)

In 2011, Obama’s state department stopped processing Iraqi refugee requests for six months, though it didn’t disclose the policy like Trump did, ABC reported in 2013.

So, are the policies similar as Trump claimed?

In the most superficial of ways, yes. They both limit immigration into the United States on a temporary basis. But there are two significant differences that Trump omits.

It's different but the same lol