Elisandre Adds help?

Hi guys and girls

So tonight (literally right now) we're having trouble on Elisandre normal (inbeforelolnubs) we seem to have a issue where we're getting two adds at the same time, then other times there's a decent gap in time between them. We've also had one of each, then another blue spawn and vis versa,

I really don't believe its a dps issue on the adds, everyone is pulling 300k upwards. But the spawn time just seems erratic,

Any ideas or tips?

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're having trouble killing the adds in time you might wanna save Lust for when you get 2 pink adds. It'll happen, that's no RNG. Focus the blue add down first though, the pink adds' bubbles help with dps, but you need the blue one's to dodge attacks.

Giving the hero on two pink adds a go now, besides that, we've been doing what you say

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    If you're having trouble killing the adds in time you might wanna save Lust for when you get 2 pink adds. It'll happen, that's no RNG.
    Keep in mind when this occurs Elisande is about to hit her soft enrage (where she summons no more adds whatsoever) so you have to get her to phase transition her before the rings kill you.

The adds doesnt always spawn in set, anyway kill the pink one first to get the buff then kill the blue add.

Drag Eli and red mob to the blue add and cleave them down, focusing the blue one first.
    Use bloodlust on first phase, as its the "hardest".
    Important for all your dps to take red/fast buff twice per bubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

Is Elisandre the new Terrance of Endless Springs?