Anyone having trouble in M+ as disc?

I ran a 13 and 14 CoS earlier and there were several times that I could not keep the group or tank up. The DPS was higher than average and the tank was very geared so I can only imagine that my problems would be much worse in a sub-optimal group. We managed to +1 each of them but we did have about 10 deaths on each.

On the bosses, I could only output between 250k and 290k HPS while under Lust and Power Infusion. My gear isn't the best, but I feel like I should be able to output more healing AoE or single target.

This character is an alt so I haven't done too much research so maybe I'm just playing wrong... Here is my armory.

I was using castigation/power infusion/divine star/purge the wicked. I tried to use atonement healing as much as possible by applying with plea/shield and then doing the normal stuff, but it was never enough and on most pulls, I just found myself frantically casting shadow mend on everyone trying to keep them above 20%.

Does anyone have suggestions?
    Last edited by Fust; 2017-02-03 at 02:29 AM. Reason: edits
    "And lo, the spaghetti fell from his pockets like a horse off a mountain, in the image and likeness of His Almighty Noodliness."
    - Nessie 3:50

Try using grace instead of purge the wicked often means that when you have to do emergency spot healing with shadow mend you can get them back above 90% with 1-2 casts rather than using 3-4. Also in high level m+ twist of fate will help out a great deal more than PI as you will find people's health dips down below 20% very often and ToW helps you get them back up using only atonement healing saving you time and mana.

Good suggestions, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have thoughts on the state of disc in M+? Is it worth just playing Holy?
    "And lo, the spaghetti fell from his pockets like a horse off a mountain, in the image and likeness of His Almighty Noodliness."

Deleted
    disc is perfectly fine in m+.

your main problem here is not using Twist of Fate + Grace.

Purge the Wicked is for a more Advanced playstyle and begin to shine when used with DPS trinkets like Fury of the burning sky (botanist one) or Icon of rot (Tichondrius)

Deleted
    My general rule for m+ is go grace/twist of faith in places where I know tank healing will be harsh and ptw/pi in "farm places". ToF will give you that edge when you need it most - so if you have your tank dipping often, the uptime will be better than PI. As for grace, it's a no brainer for tank healing.

Thanks for the help, everyone!