• we make it into something more reasonable

0 0%
  • keep it as is

11 73.33%
  • don't care about it

3 20.00%

remove or remake: The Stuff of Dreams

Quest: The Emerald Nightmare: The Stuff of Dreams
    I believe having a quest, not originally from a raid or specifically for Raiders themselves, is a cruel and inhumane way of questing. If it is a world quest for story progression, then it should be involving story progression and not feeding another niche. Dragging into a foreign environment is cruel. It only works if it was a scenario. Then it's justified, but dragging into a raid or even a dungeon just doesn't make sense. I'm saying this quest is a poor excuse for story development. This needs to be removed from the storyline of suramar.

Please note
    please understand that as somebody who has not been in a raid for several expansions, asking anyone that hasn't been in any real raiding at all for current expansion, or to commit such a taboo, is cruel in my opinion. I'm not asking for the quest to be destroyed permanently. It could still be a requirement for nighthold.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonlord88 View Post
    I believe having a quest, not originally from a raid or specifically for Raiders themselves, is a cruel and inhumane way of questing. If it is a world quest for story progression, then it should be involving story progression and not feeding another niche. Dragging into a foreign environment is cruel. It only works if it was a scenario. Then it's justified, but dragging into a raid or even a dungeon just doesn't make sense. I'm saying this quest is a poor excuse for story development. This needs to be removed from the storyline of suramar.

Please note
    please understand that as somebody who has not been in a raid for several expansions, asking anyone that hasn't been in any real raiding at all for current expansion, or to commit such a taboo, is cruel in my opinion. I'm not asking for the quest to be destroyed permanently. It could still be a requirement for nighthold.
    you can do the quest in lfr you know that right...?
    anyone can do LFR like even a baby, press a button and banm youve done lfr
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Please note
    Silliest complaint ever.... its a super easy quest that can be done in LFR... what are you going to do when you hit the end of the questline overall and it tells you to kill gul'dan, complain there too? Even the most casual of casuals can do LFR. You just need to suck it up and do it, its like a raid without having to actually pay attention!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you can do the quest in lfr you know that right...?
    anyone can do LFR like even a baby, press a button and banm youve done lfr
    I would like to remind you that I am doing Mythic+ at this point in time. I have no interest of doing any raid and that includes LFR

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Silliest complaint ever.... its a super easy quest that can be done in LFR... what are you going to do when you hit the end of the questline overall and it tells you to kill gul'dan, complain there too? Even the most casual of casuals can do LFR. You just need to suck it up and do it, its like a raid without having to actually pay attention!
    I'm being forced to come out of the 5 man's and dealing with this stuff. I rather not touch night hold at all. so complete this pain is mostly just for the broken Pathfinder

I would like to remind you that I am doing Mythic+ at this point in time. I have no interest of doing any raid and that includes LFR
    Its one boss... ONE BOSS, it's 20 min of your time with 18 of it being queue time.

The Xavius fight in LFR (which involves no other bosses or trash) is pretty much the same as a scenario with 25 other people.

No. It's fine as is, in fact you shouldn't have been able to complete it in LFR at all. LFR is far from "real raiding" and it's like playing with 24 NPC's who only know how to auto attack and cast 2 abilities. It will take you 5 minutes (that includes the trash before Xavius) to complete it once you're inside, and you can even AFK and just auto attack the boss if you're really that determined not to do anything besides dungeons.
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2017-02-07 at 01:49 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

I'm being forced to come out of the 5 man's and dealing with this stuff. I rather not touch night hold at all. so complete this pain is mostly just for the broken Pathfinder
    if your doing M+ you can afford to spend 5 mins to do a LFR xavius kill...

if you want nothing in the game to be obtained through raiding, and never wanna raid even for 5 minutes, you need to quit the game

also your not being forced
    you want flying you work for it
    you arnt being forced to fly
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Top troll.

You get 5 Memes out of a possible 7.