CD Projekt RED forum hack exposes almost 1.9 million usernames, emails ect...

https://www.vg247.com/2017/01/31/cd-...ha1-passwords/

Back in March 2016, the CD Projekt RED forums were hacked, and today, the number of accounts compromised has come to light.
    Per PCgamesN, the data was made available today, and an email from Have I Been Pwned posted by IT Pro notes sometimes “there can be a lengthy lead time of months or even years before the data is disclosed publicly.”

If you have ever signed up on official CD Projekt RED forums, go change your password and any other site you use the same email address for just to be safe.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they also lose like $2 million from that hack?

Who the fuck would want to hack one of the best developers in gaming right now and why?

For fuck's sakes.

What a shame, CD Projekt RED is one of the best developers in modern times.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post

Who the fuck would want to hack one of the best developers in gaming right now and why?

For fuck's sakes.
    Because The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is hard to crak .

10+ Year Old Account
    This is such a shame. Hopefully they patch up the security problems and push on.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

For fuck's sakes.
    Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Deleted

For fuck's sakes.
    Witcher is great series. But it doesnt make them best developers in gaming when they did 3 games in in 23 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Witcher is great series. But it doesnt make them best developers in gaming when they did 3 games in in 23 years.
    Except CD Projekt didn't start as a developer, so them being 23 years old means squat. Hell, their development studio, CD Projekt RED, which, you know, is the topic here, was created in 2002. And what does the number of games even matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quality over quantity my friend...

CD Projekt Red was founded in 2002.

10+ Year Old Account
    That feel when you realize 2002 was 23 years ago...

How time flies...