Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Until he gets a great idea for his next EO on that vacation; 'Everyone must work for free on vacation/holidays/days off'
    Can we stop pretending that he's writing any of these EOs? He's being handed things and probably doesn't even get a full explanation of them before he grabs his green crayon and Bannon says "No, no Trumpy. We use the pen!"

Deleted
    Well all he did in the past days will ultimately fail because how incorrectly it was done. There is zero professionalism in the white house at the moment. We ultra-giga-liberal left (i am the greatest - win bigly again anyone) will laugh very soon.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is giving you guys some breathing room to catch up, be grateful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Left said it was fine for Obama, so its fine now.
    Right said it wasn't fine, and bitched about Obama golfing, so it isn't fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Trump is giving you guys some breathing room to catch up, be grateful.
    Nope, he's taking his old insecure twitter phone with him. He'll keep being Trump.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

This + the 1million a day for Melania in NY. Is that still happening? I understand Presidents take vacations, but the NY thing bugs me.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2017-02-04 at 12:41 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Nope, he's taking his old insecure twitter phone with him. He'll keep being Trump.
    Ha for certain

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite part of all this is that they seriously refer to it as "the Winter White House".

I'll patiently wait for all those people that bashed Obama for taking trips to come bash Trump.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Didn't he take his first 3 days off already?
    Ya between November 8th and January 20th he went to Mar-a-lago to rest up after winning the election. Then he flew to Washington for his inauguration and parade day. Then he took the next 3 days off after being all tuckered out
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

He's likely bored with the new job.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Ya between November 8th and January 20th he went to Mar-a-lago to rest up after winning the election. Then he flew to Washington for his inauguration and parade day. Then he took the next 3 days off after being all tuckered out
    Such low energy. Sad.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop overreacting. He's just telecommuting from an area less likely to get nuked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone's surprised to be honest.. He clearly doesn't want to do the president's work, he just wants to be president.
    He's so much like a toddler it's adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Right said it wasn't fine, and bitched about Obama golfing, so it isn't fine.
    So at most the right can bitch about it, or not.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Stop overreacting. He's just telecommuting from an area less likely to get nuked.

IDK about that, Florida is closer to Cuba, and kinda sticks out like a sore thumb :V

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post

Which country would be firing the nukes?

Trump gives/takes it in the ass from his maniac religious groupies and putin daily so it isn't Russia, didn't an "anonymous" source recently buy like 18% in an oil company but a while back Trump was offered 18% to lift sanctions and now suddenly sanctions are being lifted? odd
    Iran doesn't appear to have them at the moment so it probably isn't them but the way things are headed Iran might be on the receiving end of a totally unnecessary endless firestorm, maybe the UK can join us and the 2 countries can party like its 1953 again for old times sake
    China isn't retarded so it probably isn't them
    North Korea has been silent for a while so it is possibly them but unlikely...for the moment

So at most the right can bitch about it, or not.
    This is the height of pettiness but you have to admit that the right did the bitching first.

This argument will also be applicable for the future Democratic obstructionism during Trump's tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This is the height of pettiness but you have to admit that the right did the bitching first.

This argument will also be applicable for the future Democratic obstructionism during Trump's tenure.
    For sure, and the left defended the behavior, so if any thing the Left should be defending Trump on this.

Get ready for a lot of "Was bad for the goose but ok for the Gander" shit over the next 4/8. There will be a lot of selective memory. Its par for the course really though. All the theater that is politics.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Trump is the inspiration behind the song "Jesus he knows me" - Genesis... Trump think he's great enough to be the second coming so it makes sense!

7+ Year Old Account
    For sure, and the left defended the behavior, so if any thing the Left should be defending Trump on this.
    For sure, and the Right bashed Obama for the behavior, so if any thing the Right should be bashing Trump for this!