Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Threads like these..derpy as fuck.

Well I main lock and my alt is dk. And almost on every boss the only thing that you do as melee is tunneling down boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    0 warlocks, 3 shadow priests.

Overall 9 melees, 5 casters.

Nice balance Blizzard. I expect some more nerfs to warlocks at 7.2 and another heavy buff to shadow, they deserve it.
    not really sure where you get this... In the screenshot, top right corner is a purple XACY, that looks very much like a lock to me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    There are 33 specs in the game and only 16 of them killed Guldan. That's more than half the game.
    nice try though
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    not really sure where you get this... In the screenshot, top right corner is a purple XACY, that looks very much like a lock to me
    Uh...there's more than 20 names in that screenshot too, so...I'll...just...let you figure out what that means.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Uh...there's more than 20 names in that screenshot too, so...I'll...just...let you figure out what that means.
    they have more then 20 players so if somone is unable to show or has to step out for some reason

so yes there wasent a lock there for the kill, but they have a lock on the team... just the lock may have had to go, or wasent able to make it for the kill for some reason

they also only have 1 monk, shaman, dk, and hunter.. .but does that mean they are garbage and no one will ever use em?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It's about time melee has their time to shine!
    While i get that having too many melees sucked previously quite often, the Gul'dan fight is just another extreme.

At least on Heroic, the Encounter is for Melees pretty close to a patchwerk encounter, you don't need to handle any mechanic except unempowered Fel Bonds, Ranged however need to handle all the abilities.

Honestly, the solution to the Melee Problem is not turning Ranged Dps into Lightning Rods that are just there to handle raid mechanics so Melees don't have to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they have more then 20 players so if somone is unable to show or has to step out for some reason

so yes there wasent a lock there for the kill, but they have a lock on the team... just the lock may have had to go, or wasent able to make it for the kill for some reason

they also only have 1 monk, shaman, dk, and hunter.. .but does that mean they are garbage and no one will ever use em?
    So...thanks for confirming my point?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    So...thanks for confirming my point?
    your welcome fetus clone cat

The actual design of the game is the worst I remember. Melees stomping the boss watching Myfreecams at the other screen meanwhile the casters do everything, and actually playing a different caster than a shadow priest feels retarded. Into the hell of being caster, shadow priest are just better than everyone.

Hey but dont worry, "they will fix it" in the same way they ve done it along all this exp. Warlocks will be ok dudes. Just wait 1 or 2 expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    Oh, it's THAT time again in progression where the sky is falling. I'll get my Fel Umbrella.
    Felbrella sounds like a clothing brand for warlocks. Or a warlock fashion model, or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering how long its going to be before this thread would pop up.
    Don't be like haunt guy.

Closing this. No need for this thread, to be honest.