ForTheHorde

Number whise? Sin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    Number whise? Sin.
    Yup number whise . +1 Sin then ;p
    ForTheHorde

Assassination of course.

Sin isn't "better", it's just more consistent and more legendary independent. You can push out great numbers with outlaw using legendary shoulders / wrists / ring, just keep rerolling for TB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeclipse View Post
    Sin isn't "better", it's just more consistent and more legendary independent. You can push out great numbers with outlaw using legendary shoulders / wrists / ring, just keep rerolling for TB.
    And even if you have the bis legendaries, Outlaw is still worse then sin at ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    And even if you have the bis legendaries, Outlaw is still worse then sin at ST.
    Undeniably but as a sin rogue, it would feel nice to be able to switch to priority targets as easy as Outlaw does. If a priority add pops up and you have Vendetta running on the boss, you either scumbag on the boss (yes, yes, boss dmg is important but not everyone will see it that way), or you hold Vendetta for the add and the add dies in 10-15 seconds.

I like high numbers so I go sin, but if you're in a smaller guild or one with not a lot of ranged and will be expected to switch more, Outlaw might be a bit better. Also depends a little on your existing leggos initially but these will change over time anyway.

I started sin, switched to sub, and loving outlaw

But seriously, I hated sin. Felt so boring only tunneling boss, didn't like to just tunnel, and that is what is expected of you. I like to immerse myself into a fight, I am a bit jealous of ranged because of how much boss mechanics they get to play with.

Now I main sub, but going outlaw whenever I can (leg farm etc). Numbers alone will/might bore you, and if you pug or are with a bad guild who don't understand why they are taking an ass rogue, might as well steer away from the spec.

if you tired of being sub, i suggest you become dom and live in sin ....
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverr View Post
    Undeniably but as a sin rogue, it would feel nice to be able to switch to priority targets as easy as Outlaw does. If a priority add pops up and you have Vendetta running on the boss, you either scumbag on the boss (yes, yes, boss dmg is important but not everyone will see it that way), or you hold Vendetta for the add and the add dies in 10-15 seconds.

I like high numbers so I go sin, but if you're in a smaller guild or one with not a lot of ranged and will be expected to switch more, Outlaw might be a bit better. Also depends a little on your existing leggos initially but these will change over time anyway.
    That's why it's important to know encounters and time your CDs properly. Or rupture up the add and switch back to boss until Vendetta is done.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

7+ Year Old Account
    Allright, i've changed spec to Sin. Got almost all artifact traits and the next couple of weeks me and Sin going to be friends.Need to pray for new Legendary tho.
    ForTheHorde

I hate the fact that Sin is only good a tunneling ST. I want a more versatile spec. I really loved outlaw and have boots and ring for it but Sin blows it out of the water with consistancy and damage. I would consider swapping outlaw again if i got my hands on the bracers. But for now I am swapping to my shadow priest.

Quote Originally Posted by asapeazy View Post
    I hate the fact that Sin is only good a tunneling ST. I want a more versatile spec. I really loved outlaw and have boots and ring for it but Sin blows it out of the water with consistancy and damage. I would consider swapping outlaw again if i got my hands on the bracers. But for now I am swapping to my shadow priest.
    U can still target switch with assa, you will lose a fair amount of dps, but u can switch and actually do decent damage on adds that don't implode in 5 secs.

It all depends on gear, relics on your other weapons, AP level on said weapons, and stats. If you're already mastery heavy from Sub, might as well go Sin as mastery is great for it.