Did Blizzard abandoned Unholy?

Im playing Unholy since Wotlk and i never imagined that Blizzard will do such a drastic changes to the specc.

First removing the 15% movement increasing buff from Unholy Presence (RIP presences too), then replacing Death's Advance with Wraith Walk (30-45 sec CD for 3 seconds speed boost which is getting stuck in any tiny object unless using the glyph of Wraith Walker) and slapping us with 1.5 sec GCD.

Current main issues with the specc

*Terrible mobility

*Mediocre damage output

How to fix the mobility issues?

Wraith Walk
    Wraith Walker glyph should be a baseline to the ability, otherwise its getting stuck in any object on the floor (stairs, branches, small stones etc.). Movement speed increase should be at 100% without the talent.

Lingering Apparition (talent redesigned)
    Adding a passive 15% movement increase while Wraith's Walk is on cooldown and reducing the cooldown of Wraith Walk by 10 sec.

Damage and rotation issues

Patch 7.1.5 brought some positive changes to the rune/runic power overcapping issue but it was not enough. I'm often sitting at 5-6 runes and 40-50 runic power, unable to spend all of them fast enough due to the 1.5 sec base GCD.

Reducing the base Unholy GCD to 1 sec will help a lot with the recourse overcapping. The whole rotation feels so much better when i have heroism buff + 3 stacks Soul Reaper. Once they are gone i'm stuck at spamming my buttons and struggling to use all of that runes + runic power. This issue becomes even more noticeable with the 4p set bonus.

Reducing the GCD and buffing most of the abilities by 5-10% will bring Unholy closer to Frost.

I really hope Blizzard hear the feedback from the Unholy community and do some changes before patch 7.2. Forcing us to wait 4-5 months will be sad.

Deleted
    Answer: Yes.

If they reduced the GCD, the spec would be incredibly spammy.. Like way too spammy imo. You would fuck up your wrists in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Noxinator View Post
    If they reduced the GCD, the spec would be incredibly spammy.. Like way too spammy imo. You would fuck up your wrists in no time
    Unholy used to be at 1sec GCD since Wotlk. I dont see a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't start threads with "did Blizzard abandon [insert class/spec]"