Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Honestly if they made the EN drop 100% instead of -7% it wouldnt be bad

Deleted
    IMO Hidden Skin unlocks should be account bound for the character that has unlocked them as well.

Deleted
    Yes it should be.

Doing the same pointless grind on many characters is not fun.

Legion, the expansion of grinding.

They could also solve the issue with weapon skins by making it so you don't have to unlock the first item in a row to get the skins. Like I have glory of the legion hero and I'm working on the +15 mythic on my second character. There's no way I'm going to do balance of power on him, especially with night hold out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it should be either account bound, or they should modify it once 7.2 comes out. Perhaps allowing the EN part to be completed in LFR and just requiring the NH one to be done on normal or higher? Maybe make it a guaranteed drop off of each boss? Even making it a guaranteed drop would require more than 4 weeks of EN alone. I'm not sure exactly what needs to be done, but my main still hasn't finished the EN part and going through a full heroic clear and only getting 2 drops when I need 30 is annoying.

If all they do is raise the droprate, then this will be a worthy time to say "wow, it's literally nothing."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I think it should be account bound

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Maybe they don't expect you to?

I mean, as an altoholic I totally understand that you would want the "nice" appearances on all toons. But maybe just maybe, it is a design choice of "If you have this unlocked, it means you cared and not everyone is supposed to have it" - You know, also give the people dedicated to one or two mains something....and give the people who love alts something different
    Visual DPS is one of the most important aspects of the game, you simply can't perform optimally if you look suboptimal.

Really should be account bound, the drop rate in EN is waaaay too low!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    Yes the fact that Blizzard didn't make the EN part doable in LFR when NH released is retarded.

Of course expecting Blizzard to do something so naturally convenient also makes me retarded.
    They should somehow change it so that you unlock LFR mode for the quest once you finish with one character. Dunno if they have the tech to do that but they should look into it.

Deleted
    Well they said "we're looking into increasing the drop rate of Corrupted Essences in the future"

That could very well mean never. Account bound is the logical step, 100% drop is really a small gesture IMO.

If it was then maybe i would run mythic dungeons.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Yes. Yes, it should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Balance of Power should be account wide, I don't feel like doing that quest chain on all my characters.

Yes, it's too steep a time investment for Blizzard to reasonably ask for the players to do a second or third time.

If it was, I'd actually bother with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Necromancy is scoffed at.

If you are interested in putting in the effort, it is doable in three weeks doing normal PuGs. I don't see why it needs to be account bound.
    That sounds like a minimum to me.

Death knight
    Druid
    Hunter
    Mage
    Monk
    Paladin
    Priest
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Warlock
    Warrior

So best case scenario if you wanted to unlock the skin for each of your classes assuming they are currently all level 100 will take you nearly a year

Edit
    Forgot "Demon Hunter"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well they said "we're looking into increasing the drop rate of Corrupted Essences in the future"

That could very well mean never. Account bound is the logical step, 100% drop is really a small gesture IMO.
    They couldn't even increase the drop rate of WoD Legendary Quest line leading up to its expiry so if they do it for this less than a year into the expansion I am going to be pissed.

PS
    IMO Skins should be an account class wide unlock which is the reason I am not bothering with them much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Necromancy is scoffed at.

If you are interested in putting in the effort, it is doable in three weeks doing normal PuGs. I don't see why it needs to be account bound.
    Is OK, others can see why it needs to be account-bound.

For example, someone wanting to pursue appearances on each row for 12 classes.

Giving alts everything simply because "I already did it" defeats character progression. Some things shouldn't be alt friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maquegyver View Post
    Giving alts everything simply because "I already did it" defeats character progression. Some things shouldn't be alt friendly.
    This.

10char