Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Content drought, already??

I killed all the bosses in the tomb tonight and now there's no new content until the next raid. Isn't the last boss in a raid take at least weeks to even get to see?

Deleted
    Are you retarded?

Oh wait stupid question sorry.

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-06-23 at 03:45 AM.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I killed all the bosses in the tomb tonight and now there's no new content until the next raid. Isn't the last boss in a raid take at least weeks to even get to see?
    Did you clear it on HC? And yes last boss does take a while, on Mythic.

You cleared it on normal/hc. but mythic releases next week where you will probably spend a few weeks/months if you are a mythic raider - the game being balanced arround this being the top tier difficulty. What you have cleared is basically playing dark souls where everyone is running arround with foam swords doing no damage to you and you never die.

Deleted
    Last boss of the raid is released next week. This week is only starter mode and those have been cleared by pugs first day for all of the expansion. It is called overgearing the place or getting carried by overgeared raiders.

If you have cleared normal, feel free to try heroic, since I assume if you were in a guild that already cleared heroic in one night you wouldn't be making this thread.

Also there will probably be new content on Argus a while before the next raid releases, but that is in the future by a bit.

Deleted
    Already?

People quit because of too much acitivity.

Fck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Last boss of the raid is released next week.
    Is there a bonus boss in mythic or something? I haven't really been paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Is there a bonus boss in mythic or something? I haven't really been paying attention.
    No the real end boss of a content is last boss of the raid in Mythic diffuculty. Normal and Heroics are just for people to see the content. And seeing content != doing content.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like how whenever someone complains about content drought or how very disappointed they were with how easy ToS is doesn't say which difficulty they have done it on cause they don't want to admit they did it on normal mode

Killing the same bosses on different difficulties is "content" now ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootywooty View Post
    I like how whenever someone complains about content drought or how very disappointed they were with how easy ToS is doesn't say which difficulty they have done it on cause they don't want to admit they did it on normal mode
    ...or watched someone else do it on normal mode and it looked easy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    heroic bosses and mythic bosses are hardly "same"
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

That was back in the day. Nowadays Blizz wants everyone to experience raiding at whatever level they're up to playing, so you can kill something that looks like the last boss without much work involved.

On the one hand, I miss the days when just standing at the Frozen Throne felt special, like I had arrived.
    On the other hand, who am I to deny players who felt real raiding was beyond their abilities?

In 2 months, the same kind of threads start appearing again, when the lfr heroes downed KJ with 10 determination stacks.

That said, nothing to see here. If you haven't cleared mythic, you have no reason to complain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullbroed View Post
    You cleared it on normal/hc. but mythic releases next week where you will probably spend a few weeks/months if you are a mythic raider - the game being balanced arround this being the top tier difficulty. What you have cleared is basically playing dark souls where everyone is running arround with foam swords doing no damage to you and you never die.
    That would be fun if it were us players with the foam swords. New Dark Souls mod coming

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Yes. If you count normal as the only content, you are playing a easy mode made for family and friend that only cleared normal NH. It`s like setting a game to easy then complain the game is easy and short.

People need to complain about anything. Next, people will watch the video of the fight and tell us they are done with the content.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Do it on Mythic?
    And in 3 months Argus will be out with a new zone to do stuff in, so no, there is no content drought. By your way of thinking, doing LFR while being afk in 10 mins means you are done with a patch. See how idiotic your question is? If not, go to a different game and stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    In 2 months, the same kind of threads start appearing again, when the lfr heroes downed KJ with 10 determination stacks.

That said, nothing to see here. If you haven't cleared mythic, you have no reason to complain.
    "if you havent mythic on farm for 8 months you have nothing to complain"

Lol fuck off already. Unless you are being sarcastic.

I've watched the cinematic. Now I'm out of content already!
    Epics for show, Greens for the pro

Deleted
    You don't have friends in battle.net?
    Online in whole Legion has been quite low, I represent top-tier player so friends are kinda same.
    Sub numbers aren't that low tho cause you needed AK and now classhall missions so blizz is happy!...

Unless you kill KJ on mythic you have content to do.