Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i hope she wins just so i can watch the globalists cry some more.
    I love people that say such thing, on the internet of all places lol. You guys past time are literally all possible because of globalism to begin with, but whatever. Irony is gona be ironing.

Ivanka Trump is so Beautiful

We have Aussie Chicks like Nicole Kidman

Deleted
    But you have already had Tony Abbott.

She is semi popular with retards from north Australia. She will never win because the majority see her for racist joke she is.

Yeah how about you get a blog and vomit there OP

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

I see hotter women walkng down the street everday than these two.

Pauline Hanson is a fucking dinosaur who got laughed and mocked out of politics last time who trying to have a come back tour on the support of a few.

So far she has won a few independent seats but the fucking Clive Palmer managed to do that as well so it's not like it's that hard to do.

But parties like hers never really want the top spot - they want the power that independents and the greens have where you become the deciding factor in a lot matters parliament votes on. Basically they get the deciding say on things without the backlash the government gets.

Of course you do.

Meet the next leader of Australia
    Her Name is Pauline.. Pauline is a hard core Donald Trump Fan ...And she is melting the Polls
    Hahahaha, not in a million years. One Nation has "soared" to 6% on the wave of all this Trump nonsense. Those votes will just wind up back in the Liberal Party's hands thanks to preference deals, most likely.

No major party in Australia would touch her with a ten foot pole, she'll never be in Trump's position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The probable main reason that people like Trump, Hanson and so on is that people are starting to get sick and tired of the professional politician who promise everything to win and then renege on those promises when they do win..

What are you even...

Look just ignore this guy. He lives in Darwin, it's not his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    But you have already had Tony Abbott.
    You guys had bush jr so we got Tony abbott. You guys got Obama so we got Trumble

You guys got Trump so we have to get Pauline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Of course you do.

Hahahaha, not in a million years. One Nation has "soared" to 6% on the wave of all this Trump nonsense. Those votes will just wind up back in the Liberal Party's hands thanks to preference deals, most likely.

No major party in Australia would touch her with a ten foot pole, she'll never be in Trump's position.
    Reason why One Nation targets the senate and not the house of reps. Easier to get into the senate, just ask Ricky muir.

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    So you have retards in Australia too, what's your point? I know that official Australia hates Trump so who even is this bitch?
    A few. The internet makes them seem more prominent than they really are.

If this guy was talking like this in Melbourne he'd be instant persona non grata.

Darwin has a population of like 3 people and half a million crocs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    You guys had bush jr so we got Tony abbott. You guys got Obama so we got Trumble

You guys got Trump so we have to get Pauline.
    On what planet is Turnbull an Obama?

And our Bush was Howard. Abbot was just a lickspittle that got into office after being the last man standing in a hilarious game of "who can stab the most backs in half an hour". America has never had a President that was so... inconsequential.

A few. The internet makes them seem more prominent than they really are.

If this guy was talking like this in Melbourne he'd be instant persona non grata.

Darwin has a population of like 3 people and half a million crocs.
    And only 116K people to go around

Both do a lot of talking but little action, maybe? I have no idea. Really that list makes no sense, Abbott was parts of Trump and Bush Jr rolled into one - thank goodness he didn't have twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    The probable main reason that people like Trump, Hanson and so on is that people are starting to get sick and tired of the professional politician who promise everything to win and then renege on those promises when they do win..
    it is strange though

A democrat becomes president, yet the republicans gain both levels of congress. Unless Obama spammed the shit out of EO's, majority of the stuff he wanted to get through had to pass through congress.

Similar thing happens here in Australia. We got in one major party for the lower house, and the other for the senate.

Funny thing is, the best PM australia we had in terms of getting shit done had to do it with a minority government. Good on ya Julia

What are you even...

I thought Tasmania was where you kept your crazies.

And our Bush was Howard. Abbot was just a lickspittle that got into office after being the last man standing in a hilarious game of "who can stab the most backs in half an hour". America has never had a President that was so... inconsequential.
    I'm not referring to who equals who. I'm making a simpsons reference where the tensions between Springfield and Shelbyville continue to escalate after one city does something.

I.e. we keep trying to best eachother in 'worst' leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I thought Tasmania was where you kept your crazies.
    They're lovely people, if you overlook the sister thing.

Hmm, how to put this. Darwin is like our Florida. Only if Florida had no cities and it was just the swamps and gators, with the occasional Florida Man.

They're lovely people, if you overlook the sister thing.

Hmm, how to put this. Darwin is like our Florida. Only if Florida had no cities and it was just the swamps and gators, with the occasional Florida Man.
    North Queensland is strange as well

Basically Darwin is Hot, Humid, Cyclones, riddled with croc invested swamps and any day now will announce they have lost the city to Cane Toads.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you even...

Hey, I've always wanted to live in Darwin, due to the climate and the wildlife!

I know, I am crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.