Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Don't forget druid has a few beast cards too.

I'm not sure what they're losing off the top of my head (Haven't played beast druid), but still worth noting that they might become a strong deck also.
    I hope not, that deck is really annoying and the very literal definition of curvestone, moreso than shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    No, its an adventure next. Last year was expansion, adventure, expansion. They said it was going to alternate each year making it: adventure, expansion, adventure for this year.
    Incorrect. They have stated it will always be 2 expansions and 1 adventure per calendar year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Incorrect. They have stated it will always be 2 expansions and 1 adventure per calendar year.
    No they said it was going to alternate each year lol. Go watch the interview kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    No they said it was going to alternate each year lol. Go watch the interview kiddo.
    You can blather your BS all you want. It does not change the fact that when they announced the new Standard format, they said it would be 2 expansions and 1 adventure per calendar year. They have also reiterated this on several occasions.

Year of the Kraken is going to be over soon, are you happy with the current expansion release schedule?

They are evaluating the best way to release cards, e.g., through expansions or adventures. They are pretty happy with two expansions and an adventure each year.
    http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/h...blog-coverage/