Heroic Spellblade issues (Arcane phase)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2Kp1zHPNDmgQt96h

We're still kinda having issues on frost and fire phases, but we've gotten through them a few times. We get to Arcane phase, and while stacked as a group, moving around to stack the explosions so the adds are stacked, the damage is just too much. I'm starting to think its our healing comp, which isn't ideal (Holy Paladin x2, Holy Priest), but since we're "just" a heroic guild, I thought we could still get through it. We just have no cooldowns right there with the set up we have to power through it. No tranq, no spirit link, no tide, etc. Any suggestions for killing this without a druid, shaman or monk healer?

Maybe I'm just missing something here. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, we were running with 14 people at the time. I feel that 3 healers was possibly on the edge of requiring a 4th.
    Last edited by Trapped; 2017-02-06 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2Kp1zHPNDmgQt96h

We're still kinda having issues on frost and fire phases, but we've gotten through them a few times. We get to Arcane phase, and while stacked as a group, moving around to stack the explosions so the adds are stacked, the damage is just too much. I'm starting to think its our healing comp, which isn't ideal (Holy Paladin x2, Holy Priest), but since we're "just" a heroic guild, I thought we could still get through it. We just have no cooldowns right there with the set up we have to power through it. No tranq, no spirit link, no tide, etc. Any suggestions for killing this without a druid, shaman or monk healer?

Maybe I'm just missing something here. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, we were running with 14 people at the time. I feel that 3 healers was possibly on the edge of requiring a 4th.
    When all 6 arcane orbs have spawned, move 40 yards away from them and stack up. Stand still until all 6 arcane orbs have gone up in the air. Move another 40 yards as a group. That will lower the damage quite alot.

As for your healers you don't really have a single healer that specializes 100% in AOE. Which will make things hard. Its possible but you will just need extra gear to carry you :P
    Last edited by Bobthegoat; 2017-02-06 at 07:58 AM.
    Bobthegoát - Aszune

Nah, you have plenty of time. The arcane orbs move through the air very slowly. That's why you do two movements.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as a follow up. You can make the fight easier with set DPS cooldowns also.

Pull: 3 min cooldowns + hero
    Frost Adds: 2 min cooldowns
    Fire Adds: Nothing
    Arcane Adds: 3 min + 2 min cooldowns

The boss should die at that point with high dps or after the next frost adds with bad DPS.

Don't reset frost debuff stacks too often since you have single target healers.

Fire adds have no assigned DPS cooldowns since they have single target attacks and can easily be healed by your raid comp.

The fight is about control rather than healing or dps output. If you find you struggle on the last set of frost adds just save 2nd pots for them.
    Last edited by Bobthegoat; 2017-02-06 at 11:21 AM.
    Bobthegoát - Aszune

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthegoat View Post
    When all 6 arcane orbs have spawned, move 40 yards away from them and stack up. Stand still until all 6 arcane orbs have gone up in the air. Move another 40 yards as a group. That will lower the damage quite alot.

As for your healers you don't really have a single healer that specializes 100% in AOE. Which will make things hard. Its possible but you will just need extra gear to carry you :P
    Maybe I'm confusing the Arcane Fog with the Arcane Orbs. You're saying move 40 yards away, and move 40 yards away again?

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    Maybe I'm confusing the Arcane Fog with the Arcane Orbs. You're saying move 40 yards away, and move 40 yards away again?
    What hes saying to do is this.

Arcane orb spawns. Largely just ignore it and don't stand in it.

She'll cast a spell called Replicate. This makes multiple orbs jump to where players are. let them duplicate while moving to a designated spot far away.

At this point she'll cast a spell called Detonate. The orbs that are on the ground will jump from where they are, to where a random raid member is, and then will leave a puddle which an add will form from. What the poster is saying is that if you're far enough away, the orb will take a long time to get to you, as it has a set travel speed (if you're close it'll go off immediately, if you're far it'll take a while). Let all of them get in the air, move away from them, be ready to heal while standing still, and run back before she animates them so you can aoe them down.

I've never done it this way but i'm assuming this is what the poster means.

Deleted
    Have a holy paladin take Aura of Sacrifice. When orbs come they can pop aura mastery and wings, bubble themselves to stand still and bomb heals into the group. The empowered sacrifice aura will cause their heals to duplicate to everyone (assuming they're stacked in a group). Should keep everyone alive pretty easily through the orbs dropping.

With all due respect, your holy priest looks like a great healer, but they might be playing for the logs and not for the raid. This is an aoe-heavy fight, yet they spam flash heal way too much, despite rolling with an aoe-healing spec. Your holy priest should focus more on casting prayer of mending on CD, spam more renews (especially during the arcane phase when you have to move), cast more prayers of healing (and as a consequence have holy word sanctify more often), and maybe drop trail of light in favor of enlightenment if they have mana issues.
    Again, they look like a great player, so a brief talk might do the trick and help them perform correctly.

Thank you all for the replies.

Deleted
    How to manage the frost adds?

We have more melees with us so inside the bubble are more players and pushed out to get ice blocked.

I see it is a heavy aoe healing fight and control the adds is the key but the frost adds have high hp and are rooming so bad around...

Any tipps for the frost adds around?