Affliction artifact hidden aspect

Hi all,

i'm not so lucky or i don't understand what to do.

Three weeks passed and i'm still 4/13 skulls.
    I'll kill every day all gold serpent wq but nothing.....

any tips?

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not all gold dragon WQs drop skulls. Only the "Danger" quests where mob in question actually looks humanoid (actual humanoids, humanoid looking undead and demons, etc.) If the quest is to kill a bear or a dragon or something, there's no drop.

Also, RNG is RNG. It took me more than three weeks to get all those stupid skulls too.

the quest item still didnt drop for me, killed over 1000 eredar gave up

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Not all gold dragon WQs drop skulls. Only the "Danger" quests where mob in question actually looks humanoid (actual humanoids, humanoid looking undead and demons, etc.) If the quest is to kill a bear or a dragon or something, there's no drop.

Also, RNG is RNG. It took me more than three weeks to get all those stupid skulls too.
    so skull it's not 100% drop ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    so skull it's not 100% drop ?
    It is 100% IF the mob is humanoid and from "Danger' WQ. The only RNG part is having those quests show up. Do mind skulls won't drop in raid group even if WQ itself is doable in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    It is 100% IF the mob is humanoid and from "Danger' WQ. The only RNG part is having those quests show up. Do mind skulls won't drop in raid group even if WQ ilf is doable in one.
    I known...i'm only alone or in a party.
    but...i'm really not so lucky so...i know ppl that complete the step in 2 weeks.

It's not 100%, but there should be about 2 Danger! WQ's up each day, so its not that hard to just make sure you do the quest each day. I just started this about a week ago and have 9/14 skulls.

As for people not getting the heads to drop, Don't kill on the ground. do it in the spaceship. Took me maybe a total of 3 hours over a few days to get the heads.

Deleted
    Took me more than a month to get them all while doing pretty much every viable WQ, just a case of patience. Honestly the affliction hidden appearance is absolutely hideous anyway, especially compared to how amazing all the other skins look.

I can't wait for the new one. The "Sickle" look is what i wanted in a scythe appearance.

The skulle are definitely not 100% drop from those world quests. I did all those WQs, gold dragon or not every day for about 3 weeks to get all the skulle. And I definitely killed the same mobs several times. Sometimes they gave me a skull, sometimes not.

There's some speculation that doing the WQ in a raid group via group finder will not reward the skull. It would make sense, since it's not flagged as a raid quest. I had a 100% droprate from applicable mobs while acquiring my skulls and never used a raid group.

It took me 2 hours of farming to get the stupid book and after I think 10 days I'm at 4 skulls. Nothing you can do but keep clearing all of the "Danger!" WQs and be patient.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    Hi all,

i'm not so lucky or i don't understand what to do.

Three weeks passed and i'm still 4/13 skulls.
    I'll kill every day all gold serpent wq but nothing.....

any tips?
    you need to kill the danger ones and they need to be "humanoid"
    bassicly as bright says
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content