Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I was hoping the cords she was being lowered down on would break, and she would fall right on top of another rapid liberal Clinton supporter, but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I was hoping the cords she was being lowered down on would break, and she would fall right on top of another rapid liberal Clinton supporter, but oh well.
    Wow, really? You wish physical harm on someone because they disagree with you?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Are you talking about the one where the dudes hug each other and play kissy in the circle?
    Don't ask where the egg chaser's hands end up in a scrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You should wear butcher gloves so you don't cut yourself on the edge hitting the keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    It was good with a bonus of no political bs.
    Yeah...think people were expecting it and it was a pleasant surprise there wasn't any!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah...think people were expecting it and it was a pleasant surprise there wasn't any!
    The thing is, there was. It was just within the lyrics. And it was done very well, and very respectfully.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    That's being a hypersensitive cuck, actually.
    Not really. "This Land Is Your Land" is the official song of many pro-illegal immigration groups. She wasn't being very subtle there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Dear lord, you must have a very sad life being offended by almost everything, and 'boycotting' it.

Those are the lyrics of the song and shes been talking about LGBT rights/attending rallies/at her concerts and all sorts of other shit ever since she came into the scene 2008.

Also loved the performance. It was fun. Can't wait for her new concert.
    Anything that doesn't cater to his straight "white" male heritage offends him. Which is why he voted for the orange monster and his racist chief of staff.

ALSO, FYI, Orlong says he likes to shit naked, and requires a shower after shitting. So either he shits all over the place or there is something wrong with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    You joke but I've actually heard this sentiment from right-wingers.
    I don't think Allybeboba is joking. Because have you seen their posts lately? They probably think that learning the real truth in school versus the whitewashing they wished they received is indoctrination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    The alt-right thinks Lady Gaga's Super Bowl 51 performance was a satanic ritual
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7564796.html

- - - Updated - - -

Orlong is known of wanting Safe spaces from people different from him, and facts. He lives in an "Alternative facts" universe. He is also our best parody of the right on here.
    I saw that after the Superbowl was over, I tried to reply to the post, but the people that posted the bullshit had their posts locked to people following them. But I found one of Herman Cain pretty much sharing the post where everyone was making fun of him for being retarded.

Flashy and boring. I guess her music/delivery/production is not my type.

I thought it was good, I laughed way too hard when she was "falling". It was nice seeing someone not lip sync, though it seemed something was wrong with her mic. When it comes to politics, I liked that she didn't shy away completely from her beliefs expressing it through song, but wasn't brash with "Trump sucks" "bomb white house" or anything like that.
    X

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    The alt-right thinks Lady Gaga's Super Bowl 51 performance was a satanic ritual
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7564796.html

- - - Updated - - -

Orlong is known of wanting Safe spaces from people different from him, and facts. He lives in an "Alternative facts" universe. He is also our best parody of the right on here.
    Alex Jones does insane enough shit; he doesn't need to be smeared by calling him a Neo-Nazi.

Holy fuck, these reporters are grasping now.

On-topic: I do wonder why the NFL thinks the average football fan gives a shit about Lady Gaga to care about watching her during the half-time show. It seems aimed at people who wouldn't normally watch sports. Shrug.

Only good part was when she got on the piano and did "Million Reasons". Rest of it was trash.

Kinda seemed like a Greatest Hits for the most part.

Which I guess is what you want. *Shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    The thing is, there was. It was just within the lyrics. And it was done very well, and very respectfully.
    Except it really wasn't...she didn't go out of her way to start some BS that didn't belong. She kept it classy...not the commercials this year that went out of their way to get some message across or just be *sophisticated*, which just made this years commercials completely meh worthy.