Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The LEFT will ensure that only people with female genitalia are making these decisions, so nothing to worry about here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    People were aware that the UK was under threat if war broke out in Europe because they were not dumb asses like you and were aware that most of their trade came from outside of the UK.

Yeah it's not arthritis is.
    My grandfather lost an eye in a bike accident pre-war and still signed up to fight in WWII, you claim your arthritis stops you from getting off your arse and helping people in desperate need. And you have the cheek to call out those who fought in WWII.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just arthritis. But yeah it does stop you signing up. Trust me I've tried. Aid organizations are not as desperate as they were during the war.

Since you've dragged it out of me I have Haemophilia no army or aid organization will take me unless i lie to them, which i can't since the second they see my medical records they will know.

So either give me money or stop being an ass hole for criticizing people for doing things you're too lazy and selfish to do yourself.
    You've got a million excuses and nothing to show you are worth anywhere near the British who served in WWII.

What you totally would have done if only you weren't so feeble, is meaningless twaddle.

People were aware that the UK was under threat if war broke out in Europe because they were not dumb asses like you and were aware that most of their trade came from outside of the UK.

Yeah it's not arthritis is. Fling petty insults at me, but it's not like you've done anything of any value with your life.

Let me know when you're done being a childish bully and are willing to fund my trip to Syria.
    Why don't you backpack there?

Pretty much. Unsurprising lack of moderation guidance too..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Pretty much. Unsurprising lack of moderation guidance too..
    There were quite a few infractions on the first few pages, then the conversation went so wildly off-topic and the infractions stopped.

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

I'd rather that than let a bunch of sad nerd boys moan about islam and women.

Eh, derailing clickbait threads is hardly a bad thing.
    Oh... so you've been derailing it on purpose..?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    There were quite a few infractions on the first few pages, then the conversation went so wildly off-topic and the infractions stopped.
    Yeah, I just mean that sometimes there are nudges to keep it on topic. No on this type of threads though. Which is unfortunate.

Deleted
    Does anyone know, when it says that piercings count as FGM, does that mean all piercings in that region? Or are there certain piercings that are carried out on young girls that this refers to?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I still don't know the cause of this mutilation. This the result of sexual assault? Rough sex? Religion gone wild?
    That movie was...not what I was hoping it was.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Does anyone know, when it says that piercings count as FGM, does that mean all piercings in that region? Or are there certain piercings that are carried out on young girls that this refers to?
    The age is irrelevant as far as I'm aware. It's any form of piercing of the labia that is counted as genital mutilation along with full on female circumcision.

It's a really stupid thing to count those two together as it wildly conflates the actual data regarding female circumcision/mutilation. Then again any kind of female circumcision is inexcusable.

My problem with the article is it's clearly meant to incite and skew data as a form of riling people up against British Muslims. The problem with female circumcision is very real and should be prosecuted seriously, but these sort of articles do everyone a disservice.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    No Kalis took it off topic. He seemed happy to make this thread about me and gnazis for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Circumcision is not a British cultural practice.
    That's right the UK refused Hitlers offers to extradite jewish people to the UK instead condemning them to concentration camps.
    Bloody Kalis, forcing the conversation onto Nazis!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Islamophobia is not a real thing, it made up term used to try and control any criticism.

do you call people who point out the problem with pedophilia in the catholic church christianphobic? what about people who criticize scientology?

Islam is stuck in the middle ages when it comes to human rights and pointing out the problems does not make you phobic.
    It's one of those things though, like when a lot of...indiscretions of catholic priests were coming to light, one MAY associate the practice with the entire faith. Islam is not a single, unified, belief structure but has sects in the same way as Christianity. The teachings of Islam aren't all that far removed from Christianity, it's entirely a problem with interpretation. A lot of problems with modern Islam is that a large number of practitioners from a small part of the world favor a literal interpretation of texts that Most countries elsewhere have discarded to a large extent.

Do I deny that fundamental Islam can be a dangerous thing?
    Absolutely not.

Do I often equate it with fundamental Christianity?
    Certainly so.

The issue is a cultural one, not strictly religious, but religion has historically been a fundamental part of culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    The age is irrelevant as far as I'm aware. It's any form of piercing of the labia that is counted as genital mutilation along with full on female circumcision.

It's a really stupid thing to count those two together as it wildly conflates the actual data regarding female circumcision/mutilation. Then again any kind of female circumcision is inexcusable.

My problem with the article is it's clearly meant to incite and skew data as a form of riling people up against British Muslims. The problem with female circumcision is very real and should be prosecuted seriously, but these sort of articles do everyone a disservice.
    Wouldn't age be important to satisfy legal consent?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've never been a fan of the term "female genital mutilation." Mostly what we're talking about is female circumcision, which in many respects is comparable to male circumcision. By lumping all aspects of the practice together, you lose the urgency of those actual horrible cases of things that border the severity of actual castration, cliterectom, and things which deserve to be called mutilation. When these things are found, there absolutely should be repercussions.

I don't like the idea of any kind of circumcision, and when applied to children, there is absolutely no justification except in very rare cases. I do however believe that an individual should be able to do whatever they like with their own body. If they (man or woman) choose to undergo circumcision as their own personal choice as an adult, they should be allowed to get the procedure with the best medical technology available.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I've never been a fan of the term "female genital mutilation." Mostly what we're talking about is female circumcision, which in many respects is comparable to male circumcision. By lumping all aspects of the practice together, you lose the urgency of those actual horrible cases of things that border the severity of actual castration, cliterectom, and things which deserve to be called mutilation. When these things are found, there absolutely should be repercussions.

I don't like the idea of any kind of circumcision, and when applied to children, there is absolutely no justification except in very rare cases. I do however believe that an individual should be able to do whatever they like with their own body. If they (man or woman) choose to undergo circumcision as their own personal choice as an adult, they should be allowed to get the procedure with the best medical technology available.
    David Reimer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    http://www.itv.com/news/2017-02-06/f...ry-hour-in-uk/

I used to live in Ireland 9 years ago and this was definitely not a problem that was on the radar then (not part of the UK I know) why have British people all of a sudden decided to mutilate female genitalia?
    British people haven't.

Disgusting religion of retardation.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres the Marches for shit like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Wheres the Marches for shit like this?
    Bristol mostly.