Thread: Fury DPS Issues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vansher View Post
    Why wrong opener?

Yeah i'm poor, i'll not use Old War on Normals... Costs 600g each in my realm but can change for Heroic. Anyway Odyn's Fury i should use only with BC or on CD?
    use this macro

#showtooltip Battlecry
    /cast Battlecry
    /cast Avatar

You'll see the cooldown of BC on it, and everytime avatar is ready, it will automaticaly cast alongside BC, because it is off the global cd

Deleted
    I had a look at your heroic Triliax, firstly don't die. Big dps loss. But also you take Frothing Berserker and you only have 26% uptime. I have no checked but you might we using rampage before you can get to 100 rage. So if you take the talent always wait until you actually have 100 rage then Rampage -> Raging Blow etc.

Also you opener could do with some improvement. BC/Avatar/racial -> Ramapge -> Raging Blow -> Odyn's Fury -> Bloodthirst -> Raging Blow. It seems you are having problem with the rotation, have a look at the WoWhead guide.

If I look at Auriel then the logs show me the same issues, you have 15% up time on Frothing Berserker, with such low up times you would be better off playing Massacre.

Keep in mind if you play Frothing than your execute phase will have low up times enrage and Frothing but that is ok if you use the BC window with a lot of juggernaut stacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    There is a toy that you can macro and trigger Sephuz which makes it good, and i already said your problem is Chest/Helm, your 2 biggest stat sticks.
    please elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    please elaborate
    Tear of the Green Aspect.

Use-->Shockwave-->Sephuz Triggers before/at pull.

Unless they fixed the toy? Dont know as far as i know it worked.

Can you tell me when you sim an item what option you use on Simulationcraft?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Tear of the Green Aspect.

Use-->Shockwave-->Sephuz Triggers before/at pull.

Unless they fixed the toy? Dont know as far as i know it worked.
    it dies immediately and does not trigger and I need to trigger sephuz on cd not just before pull..
    Last edited by mmocefe5057e27; 2017-02-07 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    it dies immediately and does not trigger and I need to trigger sephuz on cd not just before pull..
    Its just a small trick for on the pull ;p

Sephuz is for M+ not raiding..but if you dont have another ring, at least this way you get a small bloodlust on pull.

Yeah i'm poor, i'll not use Old War on Normals... Costs 600g each in my realm but can change for Heroic. Anyway Odyn's Fury i should use only with BC or on CD?
    Find a friend that's an alchemist and has rank 3 on potion of old war. Farm bloods by doing your daily heroic/weekly mythics and any world quests that drop them. Then go to the blood vendor and exchange the bloods for mats. Give the mats to your friend. Your friend that's rank 3 procs on the pots and you get more for less.