Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzard needs to start selling gear for gold

Because how else do we remove gold from the over inflated game.. ? Spider mount aint enough.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

The token change will take care of a lot of that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog gear you mean. And it's already in the BMAH plus the crowns in the shop.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    The token change will take care of a lot of that.
    No it won't, that gold stays in game it just goes from one player to another.

ITT : I'm too bad to raid NM so I need to buy carry / gear

10+ Year Old Account
    They could put in harsh gold penalties for every time someone posts a trolly whine thread on mmo-champion, that'll clear out the economy pretty quickly.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Transmog gear you mean. And it's already in the BMAH plus the crowns in the shop.
    We need more. 850 starter gear would be a good thing. 50k+ a piece. There needs to be more incentive to spend gold you buy with tokens, or there wont be nobody buying the damn thing. They made gold to token 3 times more lucrative, yet money to token is shit deal tbh, you dont need gold for shit ingame.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

You already can buy equipment with money. Just buy the token, sell it for gold, use the gold to buy warforged and titanforged stuff from the AH.

Also this would be a non issue if the spider mount could climb walls because every would have bought one right at the start of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    They could put in harsh gold penalties for every time someone posts a trolly whine thread on mmo-champion, that'll clear out the economy pretty quickly.
    Idea I had was to making flying mounts cost 10g a second to stay airborne. New gold sink and people can't bitch about flying anymore, it's a win-win.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering Blizz raised the gold cap by times 10 at the start of Legion, I have a feeling they are fine with the amount of gold players have.

Deleted
    I dunno. I'm sitting on a heap of gold from WoD, but in Legion that amount stays about the same with my incomes and expenses. The gold I get from vendoring random junk and doing Order Hall gold missions is just enough to account for my weekly seals, my flasks and pots. If I want to get best enchants and gems I do have to gather/craft or farm old raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    We need more. 850 starter gear would be a good thing. 50k+ a piece. There needs to be more incentive to spend gold you buy with tokens, or there wont be nobody buying the damn thing. They made gold to token 3 times more lucrative, yet money to token is shit deal tbh, you dont need gold for shit ingame.

You should be a comedian.
    As someone already said, there is gold for gear already, and Blizz is only the intermediary, not the supplier.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    You do realize that you can buy crafted gear and then obliterum to upgrade those pieces up to 865 right?

But how will all the elite guilds make gold then? they are constantly charging to carry people through mythic, mythic+, raids, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wait until next expac with welfare clinic v5 where they actually mail you the gear by pressing a queue button.

Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    You do realize that you can buy crafted gear and then obliterum to upgrade those pieces up to 865 right?
    Woaaaaaaah 865 for a month of game time almost, rather just spam M+ while watching netflix and trade up, it's really that much easier/better.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Just wait until next expac with welfare clinic v5 where they actually mail you the gear by pressing a queue button.

Woaaaaaaah 865 for a month of game time almost, rather just spam M+ while watching netflix and trade up, it's really that much easier/better.
    The argument he had was that blizz should sell 850 gear to get rid of extra gold and the obvious answer is that that's already being done by the players. If you use your eyes you'll notice that i didn't say that M+/raiding isn't an easier way to get gear.

Deleted
    nice troll posts lol.
    If you want 850 gear for gold then why dont you go to:
    The AUCTION HOUSE buy CRAFTED gear and buy some OBLITERATUM and bump it all th way up to 870?? or what ILVL is it now?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Buy token, sell for gold, buy gear at AH. Done.

People dont seem to get the point of OP.

His point isnt to boost an alt or w/e hes talking about taking gold of the player base by spending the gold on a VENDOR instead of just putting into the pocket of another player

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    nice troll posts lol.
    If you want 850 gear for gold then why dont you go to:
    The AUCTION HOUSE buy CRAFTED gear and buy some OBLITERATUM and bump it all th way up to 870?? or what ILVL is it now?
    Just 865 until patch 7.2 when they bump it up again and again in 7.3..

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you make that much gold.I never been above 200k, and I only get that when I buy a game token or two. People say it's so easy to make gold, but I don't see what they mean by that.

To me, it seems just like any other expansion, no need to get even more things that cost gold.