Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Lets see a national vote on this , we have the tech to make it easily happen. The average person does not want them, Habitat for humanity in my town won't take them anymore ( I do all their work )
    I know many Canadians are mad that the government pays for housing, cell phones, and gives them money. Someone linked me an article a while back about the refugees complaining about the hotel they were staying in for free. Ingrates!

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    then leave it

No surrender of sovereignty, ever. F someone's feelz.
    How does the US agreeing to something surrender sovereignty?

Canada cannot accept asylum seeker from the US.
    US cannot accept asylum seeker from Canada.

This a treaty we had for a long while.

That would be cool if Canada were forced to take Americans as refugees.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

New at 11. Shooting at mosque.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    How does the US agreeing to something surrender sovereignty?
    they agreed on how to treat them once they enter the US, they didnt agree that they have to take all refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    1951 Refugee Convention.
    Can you quote from the convention where it applies to current day? Most of the terminology refers to people displaced from the 2nd world war.

How the fuck Somalian refugee ends up in US. How the fuck can he afford a plane ticket there. He is not a refugee, he is a cuntish immigrant looking for free money. If he was a real refugee he would go to the next neighbouring safe country in Africa. Instead he fuckin takes few stopovers on his way to US paying thousands of dollars. Fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Canadians are welcoming to those in need. Please get with the program.
    Can you please stop acting like you speak on behalf of all Canadians. We have our own issues, there are plenty of middle eastern countries with facilities available who should be forced to house these refugees.

Just because it's cold doesn't mean people get to ignore our borders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    One page and I'm already baffled at how disgusting people can be.
    I would be too, but I just watched people elect a man to the highest office in the United States who espouses these values.

So while it disgusts me, it doesn't surprise me.

The lack of humanity shown (and celebrated!) by some posters is disappointing, but I still believe that they are in the small but vocal minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    This statement is false.

However it is correct if you mean "Canada cannot accept US nationals as asylum seekers" and "The US cannot accept Canadian nationals as asylum seekers".
    No the US specifically bargained so that anybody that travels to the US first, cannot ask asylum in Canada. Your legal status does not matter for this. You cannot cross our border to ask Asylum from the US period.

Citizenship? Uhh we're all humans dude.
    Hey, you're a globalist. How surprising.

Also, what war in the united states are these people fleeing? What they are fleeing is deportation aka the exact proper response to the crime they have broken.

Tennis is a typical no skin in the game liberal. Doesn't own shit, doesn't pay for shit so they don't care other people's money goes to it.

Excellent they can all goto Canada. Cause Canada is the best. Go diversity!
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I would be too, but I just watched people elect a man to the highest office in the United States who espouses these values.

The lack of humanity shown (and celebrated!) by some posters is disappointing, but I still believe that they are in the small but vocal minority.
    If you truly had open borders like you no brains petition for you'd all be being butt fucked by cartels and your country would speak .005% English.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post

Wrong! The carebear SJWs are the vocal minority.

What's the big deal, country as country there is tons of other countrys then the us they can go to.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...KBN15L26O?il=0

This, folks, is not ok. All countries need to do their part in the refugee crisis. We can only hope that through peaceful protests and petitions, there can be change.

There is simply no excuse for not opening your doors to refugees. They are people who desperate and in many cases fleeing brutal wars and simply, unlivable conditions.
    Also LUL at canada saying they are "leaders in refugees" when they are only accepting tens of thousands.. give me a break.

Canada gives out free money, in the US refugees have to work. Refugees in Canada get free cars, in the US refugees have to buy their own cars.

Who wouldn't want to go to Canada?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuem View Post
    If you truly had open borders like you no brains petition for you'd all be being butt fucked by cartels and your country would speak .005% English.
    Who gives a flying fuck about that last part?
    I have no vested love for the English language, and if I lived in a country where, as you say "0.005%" spoke it, then I don't think it would matter very much to me!

I should note that English is only one of Canada's official languages, so again, I fail to see what the problem there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Canada gives out free money, in the US refugees have to work. Refugees in Canada get free cars, in the US refugees have to buy their own cars.

Who wouldn't want to go to Canada?
    lol They dont get any of that stuff. Certainly no free car. You guys realize the federal government barely pay for these refuge. 90% of them so far are hosted via private sponsoring. Meaning community sponsors refugee and the government only pay the cost of the flight. Everything else is donation via sponsoring. Housing is social housing, its also used by any kind of people. When my single mother raised us, we were in one of those social housing, because she was a single mother with 5 kids. Its just apartments for people that dont have an income above poverty.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-02-07 at 02:53 AM.