Page 1 of 3
LastLast

If you could've raised your own four horsemen...

... who would it be and why?

My choices

Teron Gorefiend:
    The first death knight to be raised once more... why not?
    would also explain in a (few) quest(s) why he joined Illidan in Outland
    and when he dies in Black Temple he says. "The wheel spins again...". would make sense imo.

Broxigar Saurfang:
    with a bit of a stretch during the events of the legions invasion they found a portal to the place where brox died. (or sth similar how to obtain his body)
    he gets buried where we raised nazgrim. so we can resurrect him.
    I bet he wouldn't say no to get another chance to fight the legion

Renault Mograine:
    To repay for his betrayel ofc. also like whitemane death cleansed his mind.

Leotheras the Blind:
    like renault/whitemane trough death he lost his madness and is now an undead demon hunter to destroy the burning legion.

(*Darion:
    acting as a fifth horsemen but didn't have to die, he just got "promotede")

who would you like to have as your horsemen?

Deleted
    If only varian hadn't turned to ash... He would be my first horseman!

I'm also quite tempted to raise Arthas. Just to see what would happen
    Same goes for Garrosh Hellscream.

Perhaps even go to alternate dreonor and get Maraad.

The burned on a pyre thing ruins my wanting Cairne Bloodhoof as a horseman, but if that's allowed. Assuming Brox is AWOL, I wouldn't mind going back and finding Ga'nar. Grand Apo Putress cuz that voice. And round it out with Kael'thas.

So, assuming ash is good enough:
    Cairne Bloodhoof
    Ga'nar
    Putress
    Kael'thas
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

- Tinky Winky
    - Dipsy
    - Laa-Laa
    - Po

Broxigar-Be my front man, basically Nazgrim on roids.
    Anduin Lothar- Commander/tactician
    Fandral Staghelm- I would try to rise him to see what a Druid that is susceptible to corruption would be like. Flame Erupting Undead Catform...
    Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan- caster/summoner, would be good at raising an army.

Deleted
    only ones i can think of that would be interesting choices would be long(er) dead ones

Anduin Lothar, Orgrim Doomhammer, durotan (thrall's dad), king sunstrider (kael's dad), admiral proudmoore (jaena's dad)

or from draenor

maraad, orgrim doomhammer, velen

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    - Tinky Winky
    - Dipsy
    - Laa-Laa
    - Po
    Teletubbies as horsemen Some scary shit there. Nightmares for days

Maarad
    Voljin
    Instructor Razuvius
    Cairne Bloodhoof

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh Hellscream: Self-explanatory. Nobody would carry out my will with more brutal efficiency
    Uther Lightbringer: Need a wise, unifying, and tactical mind whose affinity to the Light rivals that of Sir Zeliek.
    High General Brigitte Abbendis: Her fervor to a cause would prove vital spread my influence.
    Modimus Anvilmar: No other reason than I want to raise an ancient Thane to my service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

The only one I would change would be Darion for Zul'jin or maybe Thoras, soulpriest tulanii maybe too

10+ Year Old Account
    All of my choices were burned to ash after they died, so my horsemen aren't possible.

Well, most of them. I'd take Garrosh as my fourth only for the irony of the "pure" Orc conqueror now being my personal bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin would've been such a badass horseman.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    ... who would it be and why?

My choices

Teron Gorefiend:
    The first death knight to be raised once more... why not?
    would also explain in a (few) quest(s) why he joined Illidan in Outland
    and when he dies in Black Temple he says. "The wheel spins again...". would make sense imo.

Broxigar Saurfang:
    with a bit of a stretch during the events of the legions invasion they found a portal to the place where brox died. (or sth similar how to obtain his body)
    he gets buried where we raised nazgrim. so we can resurrect him.
    I bet he wouldn't say no to get another chance to fight the legion

Renault Mograine:
    To repay for his betrayel ofc. also like whitemane death cleansed his mind.

Leotheras the Blind:
    like renault/whitemane trough death he lost his madness and is now an undead demon hunter to destroy the burning legion.

(*Darion:
    acting as a fifth horsemen but didn't have to die, he just got "promotede")

who would you like to have as your horsemen?
    uhh teron is on the legions side though >_> so umm yeah.... it would not make sense because then he would just betray you and join the legion...

- - - Updated - - -

varian
    uther
    Tirion
    Lothar

cause human squad ftw!
    2 pallies 2 warriors
    FOR THE ALLIANCE!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Tirion Fordring - I like the original concept Blizz was going to use of raising Fordring. Supposedly it was going to spark some big thing between the DKs and the Paladins for raising their former leader, and that would have been awesome to see.

Sally Whitemane - She remains because she's my waifu

Brigitte Abbendis/Renault Mograine/Saidan Dathrohan - I'm just a huge fan of the Scarlet Crusade and I'd like to see more lore of them pop up, so I'd pick either one of them. Using Saidan Dathrohan could have some cool lore implications for pitting the DKs against the Crusade, but since his body was destroyed, he could be raised as a lich.

Cairne Bloodhoof - If we can still resurrect him despite being cremated, I'd go with with Cairne. He was one of my favorite Horde characters in WC3 and during Vanilla, and I'd love to see him again, as well as the political fallout that'd occur after raising him, much like what's implied with Nazgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhh teron is on the legions side though >_> so umm yeah.... it would not make sense because then he would just betray you and join the legion...
    Also, Teren'gor in alternate Draenor is with the Legion. Teron Gorefiend in our timeline isn't. It's unclear where his true allegiances lie. He never quite sided with the Legion, he just remained loyal to the Warchief of the Horde, who at the time was Gul'dan, who was sowing his allegiances with the Legion and betraying the Horde in the process. Gorefiend was the one who actually convinced Ner'zhul to travel to Azeroth to escape the Legion, so Gorefiend was actually still loyal to the Horde rather than the Legion. So it's very possible that Teron Gorefiend of our timeline could have returned as one of the Four Horsemen. Super unlikely, but not impossible. His actions in Shadowmoon Valley bring doubt to his true allegiances, but he's definitely not allied with the Legion. Remember, in the Black Temple raid, he's sort of working with Illidan (at least enough to be tolerated to remain within the Temple), and Illidan was actively combating the Legion.
    Last edited by misterbeefy117; 2017-02-22 at 06:56 AM.

Deleted
    the original four, especially zeliek

Renault Mograine (Red; Great sword yada yada)
    Sir Zeliek (White; Is righteous yada yada)
    Kael'thas (Black; Knows famine, yada yada)
    Arthas (Pale; Death, yada yada)

I feel like in order to be a LK-era Death KNIGHT, one has to have some skill with a blade, so no weakling wizards for me.

Vol'Jin
    Maarad
    Orgrimm
    Lothar

Anduin Lothar
    MU Ogrim Doomhammer or MU Grom Hellscream
    Teron Gorefiend or Daelin Proudmoore
    AU Kargath Bladefist or AU Blackhand

Nazgrim was a fine choice

Commander Taylor for the bants with Nazgrim would've been great

Maraad as the zealot would've been awesome and would have also diversified the team a little.

Darion is a fine leader for the Horsemen but I would've left him as my second-in-command of Acherus and raised his father as the leader of the Horsemen
    Last edited by scrappybristol; 2017-02-24 at 02:04 AM.

I have made my choise