Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Full list from White House of 78 terrorist attacks not covered by the media.

"Attacker" is misspelled more than two dozen times.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rump/97582018/

List includes such terrorists as:
    NEW YORK CITY, NY, USA
    October, 2014
    TARGET: Two police officers wounded in knife attack
    ATTACKER: US person

BOSTON, MA, USA
    June, 2015
    TARGET: No casualties; one police officer attacked with knife
    ATTACKER: US person

SAN BERNADINO, CA, US
    December, 2015
    TARGET: 14 killed and 21 wounded in coordinated firearms attack
    ATTAKERS: Two US persons

ORLANDO, FL, US
    June, 2016
    TARGET: 49 killed and 53 wounded in shooting at a nightclub
    ATTAKER: US person
    An Orlando nightclub shooting? Never heard of it.

Missing from the list are the Planned Parenthood shooting and the Charleston church shooting.

There isn't enough time in the day to account for all the stupid shit that happens in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post

Missing from the list are the Planned Parenthood shooting and the Charleston church shooting.
    But...wheres Bowling Greene? I for one will never forget, and never forgive that attack that never happened!

It seems that Trump's administration is not reporting all of the "under-reported" terrorists attacks. Maybe he's still compiling the list of terrorist attacks that don't fit his agenda. Maybe he's an ignorant fool. Maybe he thinks his followers will be stupid enough to believe this shit.

How about the Trump fan that shot up that mosque?

(A guy with a knife injures 0 and gets a tweet, a guy with a gun and kills 6 gets silence)

Also love that all the terror attacks on US soil were all done by "us person"...so how bout that travel ban?
    Last edited by Sengel; 2017-02-07 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It seems that Trump's administration is not reporting all of the "under-reported" terrorists attacks. Maybe he's still compiling the list of terrorist attacks that don't fit his agenda. Maybe he's an ignorant fool. Maybe he thinks his followers will be stupid enough to believe this shit.
    You might want to change the word 'thinks' to 'knows' in your last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by p0werslav3 View Post
    You might want to change the word 'thinks' to 'knows' in your last sentence.
    You may be right.

Yeah, never heard about any of those.

People should be saddened that the White House would even bother with such a list, not even acknowledging its content. Pathetic.

I invested some effort into reading some of Trump's early executive orders, and for fuck sake, I know Trump and his ilk are allergic to facts and education, but for the love of God hire an English major intern and have him redact and spell check your shit. You are President of the United States of America and not Guinea Bissau, no offense to Guinea Bissau.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yeah, never heard about any of those.

People should be saddened that the White House would even bother with such a list, not even acknowledging its content. Pathetic.
    Republicans are intentionally wearing blinders shouting trump is great. The shame he is bringing the office of the presidency will take generations to undo :/
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Sengel View Post
    How about the Trump fan that shot up that mosque?

(A guy with a knife injures 0 and gets a tweet, a guy with a gun and kills 6 gets silence)
    White people can't be terrorists.

A white man shoots up a historically black church so he can make a political statement about how much he hates black people? Not a terrorist.

Now replace 'white' with Muslim and 'black' with Christian.

As is so often the case with the current WH, maybe there is a point to make, but they're making it in the most clumsy, ham-handed, incoherent fashion. I have no idea what they're even trying to drive at in this case. Usually I can put on my Trump translator hat, but it's failing this time.

So now they're creating fake news about news that "never happened"?

How old are these people? Mentally. This is a serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    As is so often the case with the current WH, maybe there is a point to make, but they're making it in the most clumsy, ham-handed, incoherent fashion. I have no idea what they're even trying to drive at in this case. Usually I can put on my Trump translator hat, but it's failing this time.
    I think the point is to discredit the press which has been the theme this week, any negative news about Trump is fake news and the press is inept at reporting cannot be trusted.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Going by the 3 mentioned from Denmark and extrapolating by assuming the same standard holds true for the list

1 in 3 will be a terrorist attack (more or less) and that one will have been covered on for example cnn

Is he even trying anymore?

You misinformation children are so annoying. How about before you spread your naive propoganda you do some research. I DO remember Orlando and this US citizen you guys keep pointing at was a radicalized Islamic piece of shit.

The reason trump got elected is everyone is sick of pussies like yourselves trying to heal the world but not doing an actual gd thing about any of Thebes's stuff you moan and complain about.

Here's your participation trophy.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-07 at 02:15 PM.

White people can't be terrorists.

A white man shoots up a historically black church so he can make a political statement about how much he hates black people? Not a terrorist.

Now replace 'white' with Muslim and 'black' with Christian.
    Frankly, both sides have a serious issue with downplaying or playing up legitimate acts of terror based on their own ideological biases. The Quebec killer or Dylan Roof are obviously terrorists. They targeted innocent people of a given group with the specific intent of sowing fear among others that share a demographic characteristic. That's terrorism by any reasonable definition.

The flip side of this are Obama appointees refusing to refer to Nadal Hassan's mass killing as anything other than "workplace violence". This is almost deliberately antagonistic of people that are concerned about Islamic terrorism - this is fueling their anti-Islamic fervor by refusing to admit even the most obvious examples.

I condemn both forms of denialism and exaggeration. These acts are rare, but evil and the direct result of real ideologies.

Quote Originally Posted by SidwelSouza View Post
    I DO remember Orlando and this US citizen you guys keep pointing at was a radicalized Islamic piece of shit.
    Where did you hear about it? It can't have been from the media, as this is a list of attacks the media didn't cover sufficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I invested some effort into reading some of Trump's early executive orders, and for fuck sake, I know Trump and his ilk are allergic to facts and education, but for the love of God hire an English major intern and have him redact and spell check your shit. You are President of the United States of America and not Guinea Bissau, no offense to Guinea Bissau.
    Having spent some years at university as an English major, I second that.

Not that I would want to work there, but there used to be standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengel View Post

Also love that all the terror attacks on US soil were all done by "us person"...so how bout that travel ban?
    By this description the 911 terrorists were US persons. You are only proving you have no business in adult discussions.