Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    When I die at that area, I just spawn at a normal GY? Haft to wait the 30 sec. Is there another one?
    waiting is a part of it. Just removes the need to run to the corpse and the need for the priest player to be too active.

We used the gy at the back of the bareback brawl for privacy while I just watched Dr house on my other screen as my friend killed my holy priest over and over.

"Edit" we did discover that if you kill someone too fast it wont reward a mark but that was maybe one out of ever 7 kills or something insignificant
    Last edited by Nixl; 2017-02-08 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    waiting is a part of it. Just removes the need to run to the corpse and the need for the priest player to be too active.

We used the gy at the back of the bareback brawl for privacy while I just watched Dr house on my other screen as my friend killed my holy priest over and over.

"Edit" we did discover that if you kill someone too fast it wont reward a mark but that was maybe one out of ever 7 kills or something insignificant
    I see, thanks man
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    BGs reward AP, this means BGs are now PvE related. Dungeons reward AP, this means Dungeons are now PvP related.
    Quote the whole post not just something out of context. Your original post read "Not really. These are ultimatively PvP quests. People who go there should expect PvP to possibly happen. Warden Towers are not mandatory or necessary for anything PvE related." They are most certainly necessary from a PVE perspective when grinding AP. They could be considered necessary from a PVE perspective for people collecting appearances or mounts through Marks of Honor.

People most certainly should expect PVP in those zones. But because they are a "PVP quest" does not make them unnecessary for things PVE related.

I sit in the falcosaur area on my PVE server asking people very, VERY kindly if they'd let me kill them after they complete their world quest. Got about 30-40 marks in an hour doing this the other day, and only one person politely responded "no, sorry".