Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I honestly thing you people are crazy to do it over 15 times a day, no offence, of course, don't think I could stand to do it that much.
    It's not bad with instaqueues.

Leveling the alts is the problem lol but 20 minutes for two (5 for ever 40 minutes), isn't toooooo bad :P

I've started queuing up on my dps as healers. People don't die anyway. Faster queues winning .

800 attempts in, feelin good

Deleted
    Been doing 14 toons daily. Still no luck yet, but there is still almost 1 week to farm.

Up to 306 kills. No mount. 21 pets. 1 toy.

This mount is very rare. I don't understand why its that rare. It's not that great lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I've started queuing up on my dps as healers. People don't die anyway. Faster queues winning .
    We need more people queueing as Tanks or Healers as a DPS. It makes everyone cycle through the thing faster.

I really did not expect to see the mount, but it took a mere 147 runs this year !

... To see it drop for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    We need more people queueing as Tanks or Healers as a DPS. It makes everyone cycle through the thing faster.

You would think that it was impossible, but people do die and I got kicked because they kept standing in bad stuff. lol

Got it today. Farming 10 characters a day. Been doing every year, glad it finally dropped. Valentine's day sucks, fake holiday for chumps imo lol but I love the mount! A good dog is a better companion than any human!

I got to the point where i dont even do this event for the mount cause i know i got more chance winning the lottery but i do it for the 5 percent xp quest for my alts that i cba to level up!

Deleted
    Finally get it after 122 kills

http://i64.tinypic.com/2rojb6a.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sponzo View Post
    Finally get it after 122 kills

http://i64.tinypic.com/2rojb6a.jpg
    "Finally"

He he.

and then there is poeple like him : http://imgur.com/a/1r1uW

:||

I am saving up over 600 boxes and will open in a video.
    I will definitely salt if I don't get it

Do other people find that their lowbie ~20 alts have much longer queue times for the event? I typically wait 10-20mins on my bad 20lock.

Deleted
    Do other people find that their lowbie ~20 alts have much longer queue times for the event? I typically wait 10-20mins on my bad 20lock.
    No, not at all.

I think there is a weird glitch with some lowbie locks.
    I am runnning on 30+ chars and 2 of my low locks have to wait 20-30 min while every other char is max 3 min.

Also is anyone else experiencing no loot on the boss from today?
    Normally you could loot boss for perfumes/love rockets/chocolates etc. and today none of the bosses are lootable.
    Last edited by Ozzayel; 2017-02-17 at 03:15 PM.

I. AM. FUCKING. STUNNED!!!

IT FINNALLY DROPPED AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF DOING IT, IT FINNALLY DROPPED!!!

I guess the law of averages does work!

Hit 1,000 tries yesterday. I'm feeling really good about 1000-1100 today!

DPS Mages, Priests, and Warlocks have longer than average queue lengths than any other classes. For Priest you should queue as a healer, while the other two try to queue with a healer if possible (even your own and pseudo-dual box)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    You would think that it was impossible, but people do die and I got kicked because they kept standing in bad stuff. lol
    Well no, they suck. Releasing puts you back into the battle immediately.

I know this because my lowbie Warrior keeps getting killed by high-level Shadow Mends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    Also is anyone else experiencing no loot on the boss from today?
    Normally you could loot boss for perfumes/love rockets/chocolates etc. and today none of the bosses are lootable.
    This got fixed within the last hour or so.
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2017-02-17 at 08:09 PM.