Affliction - Soul generation

Halfway through heroic nighthold and my soul generation on boss fight has been complete crap.

Anyone else feeling this tonight? It definitely noticeable, I can't fish for 2 souls, I've been dumping UAs with no buff due to soul shard capping.
    Please do one thing on the forums, read the whole post first, form an opinion, and then state whether you agree or disagree.

I have found the same thing ... I run SC build and thinking i am going to have to go back to the purple stump for a chance at souls as shards arn't my issue! i dont have 4 piece yet still at 2 pc

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedevil View Post
    Halfway through heroic nighthold and my soul generation on boss fight has been complete crap.

Anyone else feeling this tonight? It definitely noticeable, I can't fish for 2 souls, I've been dumping UAs with no buff due to soul shard capping.
    I assume you are playing in US wow. oh god please dont tell me that this is a hotfix to Tormented Souls.
    Edit Signature.

Considering that some adds doesnt give you souls when you kill them, nerfing non existant soul generation without adds would be next step in "doubling down" on strenghts.