Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Afflic locks stop padding please you're going to get us all nerfed again!

That means:

Stop intentionally pulling more adds on Skorp so you can aoe more

Stop dotting those cleaning bots on Trillax

Stop dotting tentacles on Xaivus

Stop spamming aoe on the oozes on Il'gynoth

Don't use absolute corruption on the Dragons of Nightmare

If we come together as a community and stop padding maybe we can avoid the incoming nerfs in 7.2. For the sake of our class and specs future stop padding!

You are so naive my friend .
    Edit Signature.

Cleaning bots on Trilliax don't affect rankings. And on Skorpyron it's not technically padding since you win boss damage when you tank boss on the add spawn spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Cleaning bots on Trilliax don't affect rankings. And on Skorpyron it's not technically padding since you win boss damage when you tank boss on the add spawn spot.
    he probably meant - dotting bots on Trilliax with agony = more shards
    in all seriousness, point ofthis topic is nowhere to be found except as bringing smile to face in the morning.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

you don't need to necessarily give them a lot of credit, but blizzard's analysts are smarter than the average 'spoog over high damage done' reader of WCL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    you don't need to necessarily give them a lot of credit, but blizzard's analysts are smarter than the average 'spoog over high damage done' reader of WCL.
    Still, it is amusing to read threads like this. It's refreshing to see that there are some people around that believe stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Locks4fun View Post
    That means:

Stop dotting those cleaning bots on Trillax

Stop dotting tentacles on Xaivus

Stop spamming aoe on the oozes on Il'gynoth

Don't use absolute corruption on the Dragons of Nightmare

If we come together as a community and stop padding maybe we can avoid the incoming nerfs in 7.2. For the sake of our class and specs future stop padding!
    skorp is one of the FEW bosses we actually get to put our gold traits to use

FUCK OFF
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

7+ Year Old Account
    Imma pad all i can and there's no way you can stop me! Muahahah!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tell that to ret paladins and the overnerf due to retribution massively inflating week 1 rankings.
    Aff needs to inflate all rankings first before you can compare the two.

Deleted
    Warriors. Draught of Souls.

lol.

So naive. Last time locks got nerfed just because, while, say, warriors were completely untouched. Blizzard don't need a reason for retarded nerfs or buffs. They said that they don't have much time for warlocks in 7.1.5. Believe me they will not have that time to fix major issues like ramp up until the end of legion. But you can expect retarded nerfs without reason, or implementation of more useless things like seed trait on 7.2 ptr or they will just continue to ignore class while buffing op melee even more, etc, etc.

My guildies were giving me shit last night for putting agony on the scrubbers. Hard game, hard life. Dot all the things and win.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Soul Flame proc now has a 5 second internal cooldown."

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Was going to say, if any developer at Blizzard is naive enough to look at the top rankings and not the average (like they claim to look at for class balance) they should be fired.

I imagine warlocks will be fine come 7.2, though beyond that you might run into scaling issues.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Locks4fun View Post
    That means:

Is there a way to pull more than all?

False. Soul Swap and Snapshotting removal at the end of WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    False. Soul Swap and Snapshotting removal at the end of WoD.
    Mop, not wod

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowswann View Post
    Mop, not wod
    Ah yeah, that's what I meant, start of WoD.

I (and plenty of other people) don't agree with you.

Just look at the class balance since the release of Legion and more recently, Ret Paladins getting double nerfed due to high Retribution uptime skewing results and Warriors roaming free with Draught of Souls. Celestalon can pat himself on the back saying shit like they find mistakes quicker but they let so much random shit through.

For how good the content has been for Legion, class balance has been equally horrendous.
    Last edited by Dwill; 2017-02-08 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    "Soul Flame proc now has a 5 second internal cooldown."
    and increases its damage by 50% to compensate.. yuckk.. ><
    Edit Signature.