Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    From the same article:

Trump told The New York Times that he’s fascinated with the phone system inside the White House. At the same time, he’s registered a complaint about the hand towels aboard Air Force One, the White House aide said, because they are not soft enough.
    As funny as it is that he's making official complaints about hand towel softness, and as much as I dislike Trump, it does seem like they're trying a bit too hard to find the smallest things they can.

I'm all for finding dirt on the man, but reporting every little thing every day means the real stories are going to have less impact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    We seem to be disagreeing on terms. "Fake news" has no hard and fast definition, mostly because Trump more or less copyrighted the term to mean anything he doesn't agree with, thanks @Connal!

But for the record, I'm referring to anything which is actually false. Such as Trump's claim about murder rates. You can be against a subject/person, fairly or unfairly/biased, and still provide real news. If HuffPost or Breitbart said something about the upcoming major winter storm, that would be real news.

Actually...hold on.

(checks both sites)

Huh. They're actually both covering it. I'm shocked.
    I dont know if you read my previous posts, but I said storm and weather updates is about all you can depend on when it comes to network and major news outlets. Yes the term Fake technically means Untrue, but I will classify any article that is click bait, bias and having a misleading title as Fake News. Everyone should be using that as a derogatory insult to the journalist who write garbage.

*This just in* Trump up and working during late hours of the night asking the big questions about our economy!

Truly the president we need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trump View Post
    Yes the term Fake technically means Untrue, but I will classify any article that is click bait, bias and having a misleading title as Fake News.
    ...why don't you just use the term "clickbait"?

10 troll pages strong well done, there is literally zero proof just some click bait from a bullshit site.

THIS JUST IN TRUMP BEAT KIM JONG IL'S GOLF RECORD WITH A 40 UNDER PAR HOLY SHIIIITTT!!

Thank you Huffo! You keep strong!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    10 troll pages strong well done, there is literally zero proof just some click bait from a bullshit site.
    How's that murder rate working out for you?

Again I say. With the amount actual things that you can call him stupid for, why go with nonsense?

how would anyone know who he calls and for what and when?

regardless of what it says people trust too much in "news outlets" for their info.