Deleted

895 chrono shard VS CoF 875

hi guys im alittle bit confused because i download simct Trinket comparison and the result is that

COF 875 + DoS 885 with socket

simdps 753981

Chronoshard 895 + DoS 885

simdps 775174

how could it be ?
    i thougt the ilevel just give impact on the STR on COF CS 895 is just better because of 200str?!

Deleted
    Because trinkets interact with eachother, so you can never go fully by a chart of a trinket value because they're mostly valued by how much they provide by themselves.

Deleted
    Never go full chart.

You should use Chrono + DoS then. Although personally I would prefer CoF over Chrono because I hate random procs and CoF is pretty consistent and I love more BC. Do you have 3 Unrivaled Strengths (the ones that increase crit damage by 5% during BC) relics? Cuz that has a big impact aswell on the strength (as in quality) of CoF.

I did a sim on my own fury warrior (which has 3 unrivaled strength relics) and for me with CoF 875 I did 10k more DPS compared to Chronoshard 895. The other trinket being DoS 880
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2017-02-08 at 02:16 PM.

What do you guys mean by never go full chart? Do we not use Simcraft to gauge two trinkets since they don't account for how they would be used together at once?

Deleted
    Not going "Full chart" is probably referring to trinket list comparisons e.g. in guides that don't account for the value for your specific gear. Though any simulation should always be taken with care since they are simulations for specific gear AND circumstances. In many cases pure St patchwerk fights without phases. Which does not reflect most raidencounters. Thus it is imaginable that though the proc trinket sims higher in Patchwerk fights you get a lot more value out of COF in some fights because you can use your CD more often/reliable at certain key points to kill adds faster. Though this also requres knowledge and awareness of encounter mechanics and timing.

Deleted
    ok im sorry,...got an old version of simcraft CoF 875 still best with DOS