Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    When a woman is touched in the boobs the guy is a raper but if a woman touch the tits of a man is a ok thing, damn what a double morality here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    When a woman is touched in the boobs the guy is a raper but if a woman touch the tits of a man is a ok thing, damn what a double morality here
    That is a good point. But ultimately, no one should be touching others without consent or some sort of affectionate understanding.

I would not go around hugging strangers. But ill hug my friend. We have an affectionate understanding with eachother. I have lady friends who I can slap their tit, and they will slap my chest back. We have those boundries sorted out.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    And the followup question. Why do you not approve of it on a public beach? As well, do you approve of men being topless on a public beach?
    Because of morality. It's not the same thing, women have a different body than men, would you like to see saggy tits and men having erections everywhere? No thanks
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Because of morality. It's not the same thing, women have a different body than men, would you like to see saggy tits and men having erections everywhere? No thanks
    So not morality, but arousal?

nobody from Argentina? Only me? okay... This "tetazo" was a stupid way for the feminists to be loud and obnoxious, they just want to seek attention, not to fix problems but to make them worse, they dont care about the real issues my country is facing, more important so these people are from the far left and from the kirchnerism brand of peronism, the worst political party in 70 years, the most out of touch with reality political party.
    Oh another patriot from my country, unfortunate is another one who blame Cristina about all the evils/shit that happens in the country, no dude this girls are the same that go to the obelisco to cry because they cant buy 2 millions of dollars in the government of Cristina, promote violence against the opposition party or love Mauricio Macri the worst president in our history, the guy had spent half of a year in vacation and he had done nothing the rest of the year, even the limmons are rejected by the Us goverment

That is a good point. But ultimately, no one should be touching others without consent or some sort of affectionate understanding.

I would not go around hugging strangers. But ill hug my friend. We have an affectionate understanding with eachother. I have lady friends who I can slap their tit, and they will slap my chest back. We have those boundries sorted out.
    I am glad of that but there a lot of woman's which like to touch random muscle men but they don't even like when the guys reply the touch, that is double morality in case of women who want to go tooples i dont care actually as long as there is beach for that but them surely the nazi feminist will cry that men go to those beach naked and they dont want to look dicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    So not morality, but arousal?
    both /10char
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    both /10char
    So then, how do you feel about the fact that those who are sexually attracted to a mans bare chest get to see that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Allowing woman to go topless isn't equal rights they do that have the same bodies as men so ask me again why should women be allowed to go topless besides just because? Are you trying to tell me they have the same bodies as men?
    what if they have a flat chest?

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, my facebook poll has yielded 7 yes's and 1 maybe on men's chests being sexually attractive.

So far, my facebook poll has yielded 7 yes's and 1 maybe on men's chests being sexually attractive.
    And how many "Yaaaaaaaas?"

10+ Year Old Account
    So then, how do you feel about the fact that those who are sexually attracted to a mans bare chest get to see that?
    if you are talking about men being aroused by men's bare chests, thats the absolute minority, if you are talking about women being aroused... can you see a dick growing under their panties? It is not the same!
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    And how many "Yaaaaaaaas?"
    3 were from gay men.

If men can do it so should women. And I think if bare breasts becomes more normalized then they won't be as sexualized as they are.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    if you are talking about men being aroused by men's bare chests, thats the absolute minority, if you are talking about women being aroused... can you see a dick growing under their panties? It is not the same!
    I can't ...lol.... Stop laughing at the image of a group of men with boners on the beach. So now our reason is because of being ashamed of your boner?

As I said earlier, just rub one out before going to the beach.

As a person with a lingerie fetish, bikinis are incredibly sexy to me. But I have no problem not getting an erection at the beach.

Im getting the feeling this is akin to "I couldn't help myself, did you see the way she looks?! " which is a shitty reason to take away the opportunity for women because some men have noself control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    If men can do it so should women. And I think if bare breasts becomes more normalized then they won't be as sexualized as they are.
    I feel the same.

Add one more yes to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Free the boobies!

3 were from gay men.
    How can you argue with a conservative guy who doesn't accept new things or that his believes are fallacies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Add one more yes to it
    I haven't found a single person who finfs men sexually attractive that says a bare male chest is not sexually attractive. So we clearly have an unjustified double standard.

One which seems to be around two things. Men not wanting to see fat or old women without a top on (which is none of their business in the first place) and as well, that they can't deal with having an erection if they see something they find sexually attractive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    It depends on the chest... a statuesque chest, with a sixpack, and no, or little signs of body fat? Yes, I think most people will find that attractive (even "straight" guys).

People that are out of shape though... not so much.... unless you are a bear, or like bears... (I am not attracted to bears).
    But even with that, men are allowed to be topless.

So this means, men are allowed to protect themselves from seeing unattractive things, but women are forced to see it. Quite unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    How can you argue with a conservative guy who doesn't accept new things or that his believes are fallacies?
    Im entertained. That's all I need to keep this discussion going, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Add 2 more yes's. 1 more gay man, and a Bi woman.

- - - Updated - - -

While I knock on wood. I would like to thanks those who are engaging in this topic for remaining civil and having an actual discussion.

15+ Year Old Account
    That seems so weird. You were born without clothes, so why one would be forced to wear clothes/tops is beyond me. Especially on a beach. Let people be naked if they want! Eye candy never harms anyone

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!