Thread: hots is ruined

hots is ruined

so after observing the game some what i noticed a clear unbalance
    Hots is to melee heavy
    casters are no more
    its all about melee now that stun rogue and immortal troll just ruined hots for all the casters heroes combined with any tank and other hero with these 2 you win 100% of the time because its stupid as hell to even try to cast a spell being pinned down by a rogue and then killed off y a 2nd hero.
    or trying to kill an immortal troll and then getting ganked from the side , even fleeing is impossible , hots developers made a huge error
    in bringing in these 2 overpowered heroes didn't balance check them properly and just threw them in and ruined hots overnight.
    seriously how is hots fun now ?
    the only thing TO DO is feeding the enemy getting them to lvl 20 and let them win the fkin game as quickly as possible and hope the next game doesnt have either of these 2 heroes in it , and MAYBE the game will be fun atleast.
    or 2 go afk cus you see yr team mates die an die and die with 12 deaths while the other team has maybe 2 or 3 deaths , clearly this was meant to be so afk is optional
    or maybe go into a chat war because everybody is getting fed up and frustrated why nobody is playing or can play at all , and now reports threats are flying around everybody gets mental and the only solution is pretend yr still playing but actually yr feeding because yr 4 LVLS behind going 5 or 6
    hoping they get lvl 20 asap hoping they rush our core and get this shit over with.

in short the biggest mistake the developers have made is this
    they have thrown in new heroes with super sick mechanics that outclass the old heroes BY FAR..
    so the new thing is always the newest heroes are the MOST powerful and thats the way to go ,* basically *
    ignoring the old thus . maybe throw in new icons but thats not gonna help anything
    in short to melee heavy if you dont have the new heroes in yr team you lose ..
    maybe ill stop playing for another 6 months see if they changed anything next time

10+ Year Old Account
    Legit not trolling: do people actually play this game? I was under the assumption that Blizz was trying to actually get people to play it by offering a Genji skin and this mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't even read that. There's english as a second language, and then there's not giving a fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthburt View Post
    Legit not trolling: do people actually play this game? I was under the assumption that Blizz was trying to actually get people to play it by offering a Genji skin and this mount.
    Blizzard's been doing cross-game promotions like this for a couple of years now, nothing new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, new heroes are so OP, that is why out of the past 19 matches I've played as Abathur in QM while solo queuing I've managed to win 17 of them.

@OP, I'm going to take a wild guess that your MMR is somewhere in the 1100-1900 range. Bad players are the ones who rage and flame the most (they also tend to blame others more). This is a trend I've noticed in MOBAs, the worse the player the more likely they are to rage at others. I'd say 8 times out of 10 it is the lowest MMR person on my team that starts flaming (if anyone does, which only happens on average 1/15 matches for me).

HotS is fine, you're just approaching it with a terrible mindset that leads you to failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

https://www.hotslogs.com/Sitewide/HeroAndMapStatistics

Zul'Jin has a 51% win rate.
    Valeera has a 45% win rate.

Tell me more about how gamebreaking these characters are, please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post

In QM 53 and 51. Still reasonably balanced, but not necessarily fun to play against. OP will however be glad to hear, that the

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    stun rogue
    will get some decent buffs next patch . Solution btw is to play one of the modes with draft. QM will always be QM, just the name of the ubiquituous blond stealther changes.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost as if Mobas have Metas that constantly change.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthburt View Post
    Its more fun than WoW too be honest.

But that doesnt require much.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    https://www.hotslogs.com/Sitewide/HeroAndMapStatistics

Honestly, the OP is one of those posts where "git gud" can be considered a valid response.

People trying to kill Zul'Jin with no CC while Taz'Dingo is off CD are the best. I can watch their attempts all day and by the end of it will still be funny as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good lord that post made my eyes bleed
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

It's always good to have a constructive discussion on various subjects, but please present your viewpoint in a less antagonistic manner. As for everyone else going off-topic, I know you're better than that. Sadly, this thread is going nowhere fast, so I'm going ahead with closing it before I have to infract people.

CLOSED