Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Really a fantastic justice system Sweden has. Just a slap on the wrist and a small fine such a punishment. If it was one of their own resident the punishment would probably been more severe. These countries are spineless on what to do with refugees in their country its saddening and their punishments are pathetic. Envious of Russia's stance on refugees they dont need more problems for their country and wont change their country to benefit them then their own citizens.
    No, it wouldn't have been. You might judge based on skin color, but the court did not. Hagamannen is a very much native, white Swede and his punishment was highly slandered by the people wanting the Justice systems of far shittier countries without the drawbacks to social security, human rights and freedom (and ironically, higher crime rates!) that comes with.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-09 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Actually no, it was the centre of civilisation, learning and science - and preserved knowledge through the European dark ages. Well - that was up until the Christians decided to invade them.

History - you should try it sometime.
    The muslims did plenty of invasions into Europe, Mr History teacher.

The misadventures of the US into the ME is not a valid explanation of what is taking place in Europe. The politicians of Europe created the Schengen while removing external borders. This in combination with Germany and Sweden's emphasis on accepting young male migrants instead of quota refugees is the defacto cause of this mess. Noone but the Europeans themselves are responsible for the greater European nations completely mixing up immigrants and refugees into one big, odd wierd mixture. From a judicial perspective, it's a nightmare and virtually impossible to do anything about. At this point anyways. Sweden and Germany will just have to live with it for a long time. At least until they officially reject human rights, which I believe they will at some point past 2020.
    Blaming the US for that is washing hands.
    Europe should have pursued the politics of Australia - accepting some quota refugees (the individual nation deciding the number) - while shipping off illegal boat immigrants to some base on a crap island until said migrants decide to corporate for a ticket home.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2017-02-09 at 08:46 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Note to self: Travel to Sweden to commit pedo anal raping

Wait, why do Muslims stick people in the pooper when it is considered a 'sin of Lot's people' in their texts?

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post

Wait, why do Muslims stick people in the pooper when it is considered a 'sin of Lot's people' in their texts?
    I think it's pretty safe to say this wasn't a crime originating from religious ideology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

They're hardly the only ones that commit acts that their religious conviction speaks against. Next in the News; Religion does fuck all to stop crime, many heavy criminals are in fact deeply religious! Who'd a thunk it??

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Cut his dick off,next.
    And then all rapes turn into murder, because people like having their dicks attached and killing the victim reduces odds of discovery.

Good move.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    Right, with fifty or so areas? that even the police wont go to anymore, yeah, things are going so well for you guys!

All I can say is, im really happy we chose not to copy Swedens self-destructive politics.
    You should read something else than alt-right sources. The 50 areas this refers to was deemed as "gangs having some kind of influence" i.e drug traffic pretty much and includes some of the more posh areas such as Täby in Stockholm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    It seems Reuters works for Putin as well!

First "refugees welcome, everything will be fine" and then..."ooo shit!" Is this what you call competence? Not to mention Swedish Democrats, a far-right party is 2nd biggest party now..such foresight, such competence...
    They are the second biggest party because the previous second biggest party declared they wanted to cooperate with them and immediately plummeted in the polls by 6%, and the right wing party that most fiercly opposed them are at record high levels due to it. Sure, they managed to gather all 18% of the bigots, but the rest of the population despises them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Sweden is not going fine.

https://www.svd.se/krislage-pa-stock...latser-stangda

How do you figure it's going fine when every hospital has these situations now? When many elderly don't even receive their money, when people are taken off sick leave to finance refugees and criminal immigrants.

How the hell is this fine?

https://www.bra.se/bra/brott-och-sta...xualbrott.html

Stupid as shit apologists.

[Infracted - Flaming]
    You should read the links you post and not just look at the pretty pictures.

"In 2015 18100 sexual crimes was reported, which is a decline by 11% in comparison to 2014. The reported rapes declined by 12%...."
    This is despite 2015 being all time high in refugees arriving.

Also, healthcare and school both went to crap after we started privatizing them. They are both actually receiving more funds than before, so that is not the issue. The problem is NPM (New Public Management) and privatization.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Also, if you want to vent more against all these "FUCKING NAZIS" that are taking over Sweden, you can join the local antifa and throw rockets and grenades into right wing politicians houses. Or beat up random people, doesn't matter who either! Any will do =D

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden:

A Somali "child" stabs and kills a person helping at the refugee senter and the police chief of sweden say: "Think of what this poor boy has seen, pity him"
    A ethnic white swedish boy stabs people with a sword in trollhättan: "He was right wing scum, he listened to Rammstein on youtube"
    It actually took quite some time before they would even report on him being right-wing, and of course they didn't report it as a terrorist, despite him obviously being politically motivated and only targeting "dark skinned" students. Also, the alt-right media didn't report this at all, other than avpixlat which had to backtrack from their original story to make a short note that "something something immigrations fault", kind of like breitbard on the Quebec shooting.

Also "yada yada NAZIS" - Regardless what their motives are, the far right tactics regarding propaganda is quite literally a carbon copy of the propaganda of the nazis, even down to the fine details of the stories of romani beggars.

Edit: Also, just compare this thread to the other current thread in OT and the amount of victim blaming going on there, since it wasn't a immigrant involved.
    Last edited by mmoce3eb2c5fcd; 2017-02-09 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    The US isnt the cause, or at worst a minor contributor. Most migrants and refugees (real or pretenders) hail from neither Afghanistan nor Iraq.
    Most of the immigrants to Sweden hail from Afghanistan and Syria, there is also alot from Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    It's weird. Here in the US they rarely report rapists with their religion. It's usually reported as "rapist" rather than "Christian rapist". Must be the norm in Sweden.
    It's not. It's a norm on neo nazi sites such as "avpixlat".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Really? I found that out after a few hours :P
    There were some unofficial reports about stuff in his bedroom, but it took a long time before any news outlet actually reported it as a motive.

same reason why its a epidemic in the catholic religion by their priest.

Deport/incarcerate for more than two months and move on. Whichever is more cost efficient.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Apart from the guy being muslim and a refugee there is one concept I could never wrap my head around.

The guy got a slap on the wrist since he is claiming that he is 17.

And I understand the concept of smaller punishments for minor crimes for minors. Like if a guy steals something, or fuck it even gets in a fight and breaks someone's nose - I get it why we, probably, shouldn't rush into putting a teen into jail. Since we expect him to change his ways and be a better person after he learns a lesson.

But crimes like rape, or murder - if you are old enough to rape or kill someone - you are old enough to rot in jail for as long as you should.
    Wtf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    same reason why its a epidemic in the catholic religion by their priest.
    I don't even like catholicism but that isn't true. Priests aren't more likely than the population at average to be pedophiles. The issue, which was horrible, was that they didn't act on accusations against priests of pedophilia, not that a lot ofpriests were pedophiles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Apart from the guy being muslim and a refugee there is one concept I could never wrap my head around.

The guy got a slap on the wrist since he is claiming that he is 17.

And I understand the concept of smaller punishments for minor crimes for minors. Like if a guy steals something, or fuck it even gets in a fight and breaks someone's nose - I get it why we, probably, shouldn't rush into putting a teen into jail. Since we expect him to change his ways and be a better person after he learns a lesson.

But crimes like rape, or murder - if you are old enough to rape or kill someone - you are old enough to rot in jail for as long as you should.
    Wtf?
    I agree entirely, but that's not how the law works at this moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    2 months for rape? Haha, wow. Sweden is one of a kind.

poor Europe their governments have ruined their countries by letting them in freely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/muslim-migra...o-months-jail/

''A Swedish court sentenced a Muslim migrant to only two months in jail after being convicted of anally raping a 13-year-old girl.
    The court also ordered Mohammed to pay the equivalent of $2800 to the victim and also gave him probation, claiming his sentences for child rape and sexual exploitation should be lenient because the Syrian migrant claimed he was 17 when the rape occurred in Dec. 2016 at a school in Jämtland County, which is in the middle of Sweden.
    ''

extra links

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/man-...3-arig-flicka/

http://avpixlat.info/2017/02/07/19-a...dtakt-av-barn/
    None of these are credible sources. You should have just posted obermaterkrjerbz.com
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    As always, no sources, just some shady websites citing the same story. But who needs them... In the brave new world, the reality is what one wants it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    None of these are credible sources. You should have just posted obermaterkrjerbz.com
    There is nothing wrong with using expressen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    As always, no sources, just some shady websites citing the same story. But who needs them... In the brave new world, the reality is what one wants it to be.
    Rhen you're blind. Expressen, aftonbladet, sr and svd have been linked from what i remember.